Ask not for a gf but instead for wider shoulders to carry these feels.-jesus

Thanatos

The Egocentric VocalistCel
You have been blessed with incredible foresight. Listen to the ancients, for they have predicted the chaos you see today. Aliens rule San Francisco, theyre using psychedelic drugs and artificial intelligence to take over the galaxy. They exist to deceive the masses and distract them from higher order. The ship is sinking. The warning signs are everywhere. Its time to escape clown world. Get out while you still can.
Screenshot_2020-01-14-17-41-08.png

Killshot

Want to ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿'̿'\̵͇̿̿\ bang bitches
The extraterrestrial take I've seen on the bible is interesting, I'll say that much

Wolf

Incels.Net Regular
Human society has a EXPIRATION DATE, trust me on this... its coming... However, like Rome, it wont be destroyed from without, but within
Rome and Egypt is kinda still ruling to the day. mystery babylon

think about the obelisks in washington or the vatican. these are signs of power (which power?)

KhhvForEternity

Incels.Net Master
You have been blessed with incredible foresight. Listen to the ancients, for they have predicted the chaos you see today. Aliens rule San Francisco, theyre using psychedelic drugs and artificial intelligence to take over the galaxy. They exist to deceive the masses and distract them from higher order. The ship is sinking. The warning signs are everywhere. Its time to escape clown world. Get out while you still can.
View attachment 6280
ѕhit man I've done some tripping in the past, am I fucked?

KhhvForEternity

Incels.Net Master
View attachment 6280
I'm deeply interested in whatever the hell you're talking about here, please elaborate further

Slap

Incels.Net Novice
Oh! Humanity is going to be destroyed within 200 years! Guaranteed! I can't be any happier!
I have seen some UFOs during my day. Secret Government aerial vehicles used for spying? Probably. IDK.