Ask me anything :)

Livia22

Femoid
Livia22 said:
Amiya said:
You truly are retаrded. Why are you so fuсking dumb, omg...
You know that this place have thousands of threads, talking about things related to incels, point of views and etc? Of course you don't, you came here to gather orbiters and now you are trying to save your ass by spouting ѕhit that doesn't make sense.
I don't think I could say a single thing to make you believe differently so I'll end our conversation here :)
like as if you are "the chosen one" that'll change our views and somehow all of us gets at least get looksmatch foid. JFL you ain't the first one here nor will you be the last.
when did i ever attempt to change your views

Amiya

Rhodes Island
Kurdey said:
Livia22 said:
I don't think I could say a single thing to make you believe differently so I'll end our conversation here :)
like as if you are "the chosen one" that'll change our views and somehow all of us gets at least get looksmatch foid. JFL you ain't the first one here nor will you be the last.
You just want your minutes of fame, bitch.

EdgarTheDog64

Incels.Net Master
Kurdey said:
Livia22 said:
Answer the question bitch, spit or swallow?

GeraltOfRivia

Incels.Net Master
Livia22 said:
If you have any genuine questions about women, ask away :)
any last words before ban? Also date one of us that is geographically closest to u
Just by mentioning Ellіot Rogers name here and thinking that he was one of us is a pretty big mistake. You did the wrong approach unfortunately for you and I guess it is a matter of time till you get banned. But before you do get banned, answer me this: how important are looks to you?

Amiya

Rhodes Island
EdgarTheDog64 said:
Livia22 said:
I want an honest answer
that would be an honest answer, I'm only 18 its not uncommon to have had none at my age
"teeeheee is not uncommon that girls of my age are virgins teeheee let's just ignore the fact that girls are getting fucked starting at 12 by older men teeheee xD" This fuсking trash is still here, incredible.

Amiya

Rhodes Island
Is pretty clear that she came here with the intention of attention whoring and gathering orbiters, that's why the thread "teeehee i'm a girl, ask me anything xD teehee" . One has to be pretty stupid to think that she came here for "understanding", or even "discussion".