Ask me anything :)

Amiya

Rhodes Island
You already lost your "research" if you think ER was an incel. What a disaster, you can't even make a good research.

FireKing

Incels.Net Master
FireKing said:
Livia22 said:
I've watched videos made by members of your community as well as research into Ellіot Rodger, he's a very interesting man.
debate me
I don't know what we'd debate about. Though i disagree with violence I don't necessarily disagree with anyones opinions on here
we should do a debate on incel violence

Livia22

Femoid
Livia22 said:
Amiya said:
"teeehee i want to gather orbite... I mean, i want to have some nice and sweet interactions in this place for meeting new people teeehee xD". You are so fuсking dumb. How do you knew about this site? Explain yourself.
Just want to understand why you believe what you believe and to do that conversations would be necessary would they not? And I know about this site because I've done research into the members of your community.
ER doesn't represent us at all. Your first massive mistake.
Second... You will never understand the way we think. That will require you to have an actual brain.
Third... Your thread was pure attention seeking.
Why you want to understand us?
I don't think his actions represent this community but he was definitely heavily involved in the community and seemed to share some of the same ideas.
I want to understand because I honestly find it interesting. I think that learning about people and why they think the way they do can help to develop your on views.

FireKing

Incels.Net Master
Amiya said:
Livia22 said:
Just want to understand why you believe what you believe and to do that conversations would be necessary would they not? And I know about this site because I've done research into the members of your community.
Second... You will never understand the way we think. That will require you to have an actual brain.
I don't think his actions represent this community but he was definitely heavily involved in the community and seemed to share some of the same ideas.
I want to understand because I honestly find it interesting. I think that learning about people and why they think the way they do can help to develop your on views.
He was against incels and called members of PUAhate worthless

Amiya

Rhodes Island
Amiya said:
Livia22 said:
Let me tell you a secret, you dumb bitch. He was never part of the incel community in the first place. And he was never involved in it. See? Your "research" is garbage, and you probably just read some mainstream made up garbage ѕhit about incels and that's your "research". Pathetic.
What will you gain understanding this people in the first place?

Livia22

Femoid
Livia22 said:
Amiya said:
Let me tell you a secret, you dumb bitch. He was never part of the incel community in the first place. And he was never involved in it. See? Your "research" is garbage, and you probably just read some mainstream made up garbage ѕhit about incels and that's your "research". Pathetic.
What will you gain understanding this people in the first place?
This is the exact reason I've come here. I don't trust mainstream media to give me reliable information and now i'm more educated on ER and your community.

Livia22

Femoid
Livia22 said:
Amiya said:
Thats why I've come here instead of relying on mainstream media as this is a much more reliable source for obvious reasons. What is PUAhate?

Amiya

Rhodes Island
FireKing said:
Livia22 said:
Thats why I've come here instead of relying on mainstream media as this is a much more reliable source for obvious reasons. What is PUAhate?
You said you made some "research", but you seems pretty ignorant in everything. Just another dumb wh*re talking about ѕhit she knows nothing about it. Sad!

Livia22

Femoid
Livia22 said:
FireKing said:
You said you made some "research", but you seems pretty ignorant in everything. Just another dumb wh*re talking about ѕhit she knows nothing about it. Sad!
educate me then, the research that I have done has only said that incel communities share the common theme of a loathing of women, blaming women for their celibacy. I've only come here to see if thats the truth

Amiya

Rhodes Island
Amiya said:
Livia22 said:
educate me then, the research that I have done has only said that incel communities share the common theme of a loathing of women, blaming women for their celibacy. I've only come here to see if thats the truth
Do you want to know how i know that you don't give a ѕhit about "researchs" and only is here to gather orbiters? Because if you were actually researching, you would had lurked, and lurked and lurked. But nope, you didn't lurked, instead, you created a thread talking about irrelevant ѕhit, and wanting us to ask you questions because you are a girl xD. You came here with the sole purpose of gathering orbiters, and now that we know your true face, you started talking about this "research" that you probably never did it in the first place. You should be banned for trying to fool us.

Livia22

Femoid
Livia22 said:
Amiya said:
Do you want to know how i know that you don't give a ѕhit about "researchs" and only is here to gather orbiters? Because if you were actually researching, you would had lurked, and lurked and lurked. But nope, you didn't lurked, instead, you created a thread talking about irrelevant ѕhit, and wanting us to ask you questions because you are a girl xD. You came here with the sole purpose of gathering orbiters, and now that we know your true face, you started talking about this "research" that you probably never did it in the first place. You should be banned for trying to fool us.
Why would I lurk the internet for answers from those who have only interpreted the incels as something they are not, rather than asking incels themselves.

Amiya

Rhodes Island
Amiya said:
Livia22 said:
Why would I lurk the internet for answers from those who have only interpreted the incels as something they are not, rather than asking incels themselves.
You truly are retаrded. Why are you so fuсking dumb, omg...
You know that this place have thousands of threads, talking about things related to incels, point of views and etc? Of course you don't, you came here to gather orbiters and now you are trying to save your ass by spouting ѕhit that doesn't make sense.

Livia22

Femoid
Livia22 said:
Amiya said:
You know that this place have thousands of threads, talking about things related to incels, point of views and etc? Of course you don't, you came here to gather orbiters and now you are trying to save your ass by spouting ѕhit that doesn't make sense.
I don't think I could say a single thing to make you believe differently so I'll end our conversation here :)

Amiya

Rhodes Island
Amiya said:
Livia22 said:
I don't think I could say a single thing to make you believe differently so I'll end our conversation here :)
You can't. Because like every girl ever, you will just shrug it off, and procced to seek orbiters with the excuse of talking about your nonexistent "research". Is already game over for you the moment you wanted to fool me, nothing more and nothing less, Amiya. Expect to be banned in few minutes.

Kurdey

Isolated Hell
Amiya said:
Livia22 said:
like as if you are "the chosen one" that'll change our views and somehow all of us gets at least get looksmatch foid. JFL you ain't the first one here nor will you be the last.