Ask me anything :)

Amiya

Rhodes Island
Tipical attention seeking garbage tactic, make a ѕhit thread, and never responding back to the comments. You should be banned just for making this ѕhit.

Amiya

Rhodes Island
Amiya said:
Tipical attention seeking garbage tactic, make a ѕhit thread, and never responding back to the comments. You should be banned just for making this ѕhit.
How would you suggest I reply to you telling me to go fuck myself when I want to have genuine conversations and interactions
"teeehee i want to gather orbite... I mean, i want to have some nice and sweet interactions in this place for meeting new people teeehee xD". You are so fuсking dumb. How do you knew about this site? Explain yourself.

Livia22

Femoid
Livia22 said:
Amiya said:
How would you suggest I reply to you telling me to go fuck myself when I want to have genuine conversations and interactions
"teeehee i want to gather orbite... I mean, i want to have some nice and sweet interactions in this place for meeting new people teeehee xD". You are so fuсking dumb. How do you knew about this site? Explain yourself.
Just want to understand why you believe what you believe and to do that conversations would be necessary would they not? And I know about this site because I've done research into the members of your community.

FatCel

Staff member
Amiya said:
Livia22 said:
Just want to understand why you believe what you believe and to do that conversations would be necessary would they not? And I know about this site because I've done research into the members of your community.
What kind of research?

Livia22

Femoid
Livia22 said:
Amiya said:
What kind of research?
I've watched videos made by members of your community as well as research into Ellіot Rodger, he's a very interesting man.

FireKing

FatCel said:
Livia22 said:
What kind of research?
I've watched videos made by members of your community as well as research into Ellіot Rodger, he's a very interesting man.
debate me

Livia22

Femoid
Livia22 said:
FatCel said:
What kind of research?
debate me
I don't know what we'd debate about. Though i disagree with violence I don't necessarily disagree with anyones opinions on here

Amiya

Rhodes Island
Amiya said:
Livia22 said:
ER doesn't represent us at all. Your first massive mistake.
Second... You will never understand the way we think. That will require you to have an actual brain.
Third... Your thread was pure attention seeking.
Why you want to understand us?

Defy

AFK
FatCel said:
Livia22 said:
What kind of research?
ER is not an incel. He is a volcel