"asians can't complain about racism because they earn a lot of money"

DeusIncel

adaequatio rei et intellectus

by the way this tweet was made by a zoomer so I would take anything he says with a grain of salt

its obvious that asians when they are not in their own countries get treated as effeminate because of their feminine looks. well, asians get treated poorly at least in America and probably the UK and Australia (and some other countries you can feel free to mention), in other countries, as long as asians work hard, nobody really cares about them, they just leave the asians alone from some stories I have heard.

basically if soemone says "ching chong" to you, you shouldn't complain because asians earn a lot of money.
while if you call some black person a nigger, its ok to complain as a black because "dassss racist" while calling an asian person "ching chong" is ok and asians cant complain about it because they earn a lot of money.

Its obvious that asians are discriminated against. Like affirmative action allowing blacks into universities instead of asians.

thoughts ricecels?

OysterSauce

‏‏‎
My response to them is: go tell that to the thousands of poor Asian Americans and couple billion poor Asians elsewhere who are actually discriminated against.

OysterSauce

‏‏‎
OysterSauce said:
My response to them is: go tell that to the thousands of poor Asian Americans and couple billion poor Asians elsewhere who are actually discriminated against.
""bb-b-b-b-ut muuh personality"
"bb-b-b-b-bbut asians earn more money so discrimination against them doesn't exist"
View attachment 23781
If you're a poor Asian and get treated like dogshit, you shouldn't complain because there are other Asians out there making lots of money.

DeusIncel

adaequatio rei et intellectus
also since that tweet was made by a retarded adhd zoomer, it really goes to show you that the real blackpill comes from zoomers

they aren't afraid of being low inhib because they are naturally rebellious

pandabaer6

ALL Incels Unifier
In Europe, a big BLM-media propaganda showed, that POC earn less than whites….

But the proof, that the US is already under Chinese colonial control, and that even all Asians also from poor countries earn per asian head more than whites, was forged out to hide, that the real big US-earners are not the whites, but the asians This fitted better in the hate-campaign against the white US-population….

Apathycel

A nobody

But the proof, that the US is already under Chinese colonial control, and that even all Asians also from poor countries earn per asian head more than whites, was forged out to hide, that the real big US-earners are not the whites, but the asians This fitted better in the hate-campaign against the white US-population….
BLM are against Asians.

AccountError

Incels.Net Master
pandabaer6 said:

BLM are against Asians.
BLM is gonna be about taking down whitey, because they are the most successful group collectively
once whitey is gone, it's gonna be asians next

Apathycel

A nobody
Apathycel said:
pandabaer6 said:

BLM are against Asians.
BLM is gonna be about taking down whitey, because they are the most successful group collectively
They hate Indians too. Many black people have been racist towards Indians.

AccountError

Incels.Net Master
AccountError said:
Apathycel said:
BLM are against Asians.
it's just like how i suspect that tallfags make fun of shortcels
the tallfagcels just can't help themselves with gloating about their height within their own communities, and ive no doubt whatsoever that they make fun of short men off- screen

Apathycel

A nobody
Apathycel said:
AccountError said:
the tallfagcels just can't help themselves with gloating about their height within their own communities, and ive no doubt whatsoever that they make fun of short men off- screen
It sucks that faggots have to resort to insulting someone’s height when they can’t think of anything better to say. I know I may sound deluded but I consider myself a shotcel even though I’m 5ft11(180cm). In 2020,
>6ft = midget (in women’s eyes) = over.

Hidden

Insanity Pilled
AccountError said:
Apathycel said:
It sucks that fаggots have to resort to insulting someone’s height when they can’t think of anything better to say. I know I may sound deluded but I consider myself a shotcel even though I’m 5ft11(180cm). In 2020,
>6ft = midget (in women’s eyes) = over.
It's over for sub 8 males.