Asian wife doesn't want children

Agadan

Incels.Net Junior
A friend of mine has been married to this south east Asian woman for almost 10 years now. He was into game and pua-stuff many years ago, but didn't have any success with any of the ladies from our country (a western European country). He found it easier to attract women from east Asia (china, Thailand etc.). I think he was a virgin(incel) until his late twenties.

So finally he settled down with this woman who is about his age (late thirties). He has said to me before that he always wanted children and to have his own family. This woman however does not want to have any children. I think this is odd. She isn't poor or anything and they could easily raise a family. What do you think the reason to this is?

lowstatusmale

The Incel of Incels
A friend of mine has been married to this south east Asian woman for almost 10 years now. He was into game and pua-stuff many years ago, but didn't have any success with any of the ladies from our country (a western European country). He found it easier to attract women from east Asia (china, Thailand etc.). I think he was a virgin(incel) until his late twenties.

So finally he settled down with this woman who is about his age (late thirties). He has said to me before that he always wanted children and to have his own family. This woman however does not want to have any children. I think this is odd. She isn't poor or anything and they could easily raise a family. What do you think the reason to this is?
Maybe she doesn't want to be tied to him. Maybe she is looking at leaving eventually.

Agadan

Incels.Net Junior
Agadan said:

Maybe she doesn't want to be tied to him. Maybe she is looking at leaving eventually.
Yeah, that's what I was thinking as well. I imagine a woman who really is attracted to her husband also wants to carry his children. My friend has had several girlfriends from the same country and after they broke up they have all gotten their own families with children.

IncelRescuer

Incels.Net Regular
Well...late 30s women's egg quality is degraded considerably...

But why didn't he ask this woman if she wanted children before they got married?

wizardcel

Brazilian sexual marxist and anti aoc advocate
This usually happens when the woman is not entirely sure about the man she's with. But it's odd that she spent 10 years with him. If she wanted to leave him she would've left him by now. There might be other reasons behind it though. It's hard to know for sure without knowing her background. Those SEA women usually come from broken homes.