Artist hub

Ratbat

Lounge member
Ratbat said:
Sluagh said:
Thought I might share some creature/character design stuff too :3
I csnt stop lookin at these i wana knkw the storiez behind their deformities
Aw I'm glad you like them, I'm doing a horror universe project. These are some of the ideas I had for a swamp area. The story I had in mind is a bit long to explain it but I'm mostly just trying to enjoy creating some weird juicy art xD
Thats awesome.do u like brom ? Or have u seen the games workshop artists

Ratbat

Lounge member
Ratbat said:
Sluagh said:
Just try and put your work out there man, make an online site or post on instagram? I usually get work from instagram. Though the dream is to work in game dev maybe for horror games.
I use ig i had an offer and i sold an ink drawing i did of allen ginsberg but my anstrsct stuff is an aquired taste lol thanks for ur appreciation
Keep at it man! There's plenty of people who really enjoy that kind of art.
Thank you means alot

Sluagh

Femoid
Sluagh said:
Ratbat said:
I csnt stop lookin at these i wana knkw the storiez behind their deformities
Aw I'm glad you like them, I'm doing a horror universe project. These are some of the ideas I had for a swamp area. The story I had in mind is a bit long to explain it but I'm mostly just trying to enjoy creating some weird juicy art xD
Brom is amazing! I wish I had such a mastery of light.
Games work shop has such cool designs and lore, I really like the art for the skaven.

Ratbat

Lounge member
I know
Ratbat said:
Sluagh said:
Brom is amazing! I wish I had such a mastery of light.
Games work shop has such cool designs and lore, I really like the art for the skaven.
Iknow Right wish i could draw like that