Artist hub

Ratbat

Lounge member
I was gonna ask u the same.thing no i wouldbt know how im really bad at it and im a recluse so its difficult im sure u could work for a comic company game dev

Sluagh

Femoid
I was gonna ask u the same.thing no i wouldbt know how im really bad at it and im a recluse so its difficult im sure u could work for a comic company game dev
Just try and put your work out there man, make an online site or post on instagram? I usually get work from instagram. Though the dream is to work in game dev maybe for horror games.

Ratbat

Lounge member
Ratbat said:
Just try and put your work out there man, make an online site or post on instagram? I usually get work from instagram. Though the dream is to work in game dev maybe for horror games.
I use ig i had an offer and i sold an ink drawing i did of allen ginsberg but my anstrsct stuff is an aquired taste lol thanks for ur appreciation

Sluagh

Femoid
Sluagh said:
Ratbat said:
I use ig i had an offer and i sold an ink drawing i did of allen ginsberg but my anstrsct stuff is an aquired taste lol thanks for ur appreciation
Keep at it man! There's plenty of people who really enjoy that kind of art.

Sluagh

Femoid
Sluagh said:
Thought I might share some creature/character design stuff too :3
I csnt stop lookin at these i wana knkw the storiez behind their deformities
Aw I'm glad you like them, I'm doing a horror universe project. These are some of the ideas I had for a swamp area. The story I had in mind is a bit long to explain it but I'm mostly just trying to enjoy creating some weird juicy art xD