Ariana Grande is the biggest fuсking hoe there is

SecurityBreach

90% of her songs are sexual and *objectify women*, even though she is a feminazi. All she thinks all day is sex and the CD. She is extremely narcissistic as well in her songs. Only thing she got going is her body and her autotune cus not even the lyrics are good.

Mehtea

135/300
90% of her songs are sexual and *objectify women*, even though she is a feminazi. All she thinks all day is sex and the CD. She is extremely narcissistic as well in her songs. Only thing she got going is her body and her autotune cus not even the lyrics are good.
Pls no mean words about Ariana. I don't listen to her songs but have only good memories of her as Kat in a show "Victorious", if I recall the name right.

Jevil

DepressedMAXX+++
    120/300
Most of the songs nowdays are like that. They like to shake their ass to these objetifications etc but when you are going to say something, they'll trashtalk you etc etc. Say they are empowered and can do whatever the f they want, but they want respect.
I mean, the hypocrisy is so on their false and even then, they refuse it lol.

Reactions: Che

Amiya

Rhodes Island
    131/300
All popular songs and music are garbage, they only promote promiscuity and bad behavior. You just have to look when those pop star sing in live, a little more and they'll have sex on stage. Really terrible.

Uncommon

139/300
And the most ironic part its the fact the feminazis and the SJWs never talk bad about her...for sure its because she its a woman.

Panther

Synthetic Embrace
    136/300
Ari who? Grande who? I must have her on my TO IGNORE list. The playlist on my .WAV player is ultra electric and garbage like her is off limits.