Ariana Grande is the biggest fuсking hoe there is

Mehtea

Incels.Net Master
90% of her songs are sexual and *objectify women*, even though she is a feminazi. All she thinks all day is sex and the CD. She is extremely narcissistic as well in her songs. Only thing she got going is her body and her autotune cus not even the lyrics are good.
Pls no mean words about Ariana. I don't listen to her songs but have only good memories of her as Kat in a show "Victorious", if I recall the name right.

Jevil

DepressedMAXX+++
Most of the songs nowdays are like that. They like to shake their ass to these objetifications etc but when you are going to say something, they'll trashtalk you etc etc. Say they are empowered and can do whatever the f they want, but they want respect.
I mean, the hypocrisy is so on their false and even then, they refuse it lol.

Amiya

Rhodes Island
All popular songs and music are garbage, they only promote promiscuity and bad behavior. You just have to look when those pop star sing in live, a little more and they'll have sex on stage. Really terrible.

Uncommon

Incels.Net Master
And the most ironic part its the fact the feminazis and the SJWs never talk bad about her...for sure its because she its a woman.

viking-raven

Incels.Net Junior
90% of her songs are sexual and *objectify women*, even though she is a feminazi. All she thinks all day is sex and the CD. She is extremely narcissistic as well in her songs. Only thing she got going is her body and her autotune cus not even the lyrics are good.
i look at her with her my little pony fuсking pony tail and big doe eyes, and i think she has a real foot stink problem, you know, a disparity between the look and the reality. id like to say she has a c*nt stink problem,maybe , but i dont know.

OysterSauce

Blve Oyster Kvlt
Who the hell cares? Her name sounds familiar but I don't think I've ever heard any of her songs, except maybe in radio (might be mistaking her for someone else).

Saint Mentalcel

Autismocel
Who the hell cares? Her name sounds familiar but I don't think I've ever heard any of her songs, except maybe in radio (might be mistaking her for someone else).
She used to be one of those Nickelodeon hoes and I think she had sexual relations with one of the big shots in the industry and kept shut about it, maybe that's why she's where she's at now. Can't believe people look up at trash like that.

viking-raven

Incels.Net Junior
im with you bro.also in the uk the pusѕy cat dolls did a routine on a show called the 'one show' , you cann you tube it.fuсking terrible routine and they were dresed like wh*res. and the dark haired welsh wh*re who presents the show is on £450000 for nodding