Arguing with a femoid...

TheRiddler

Incels.net Super Villian
She actually broke some moral codes by calling you a freak for no reason, just because you stated Feminism often can be harsh towards men. This is a societal issue and I have also been called ugly and i should kill myself by women on the internet.. you would think some media websites might put it on their site, but no, they're only interested when men insult women.

Preston87

Incels.Net Novice
She actually broke some moral codes by calling you a freak for no reason, just because you stated Feminism often can be harsh towards men. This is a societal issue and I have also been called ugly and i should kill myself by women on the internet.. you would think some media websites might put it on their site, but no, they're only interested when men insult women.
Clown world....

IGiveUp

Incels.Net Novice
Literally no reason arguing with femoids or any bluepill cuck they’ll just insult you and make zero reasonable arguments. I would rather be talking with a literal brick wall then these people at this point.

AnonX

Incels.Net Novice
To the point now I am praying and wishing for a flesh eating std to get released world wide. Something condoms can't prevent against. These days staceys and chads avoid using them anyway. What's ironic is even before covid made the news . Months before I was praying/wishing for some big outbreak. Looks like prayers got answered. Now only if a flesh eating std gets going would be funny to watch them all suffer in pain. There's actually cases of flesh eating stds in some areas. With Bill Gates making remarks on curving aid for vaccines to poor countries like in africa. (He goes on about how curing those women in africa would only cause them to have more children. Thus raising the population in poverty). It would make sense for a global std to be released. One can only pray and hope! :)

Uncommon

MEXICAN INCEL
Thats why is not worth to talk to the feminists...they have the stupid idea of "female is good but male is bad"....by the way, you can thank it to the fucking (((jews))), remember that those bastards are the ones who created the feminists movement to start their anti-male agenda....