Are you guys happy or like being incels, volcels, etc? if so why or why not?

StrangeMan1

Malicious Wraith
Not incel, I am volcel so beware of that. I have arranged myself with the fact I no longer feel any sexual desires and found it to be liberating tbh You focus on yourself and pursue hobbies and interests just like I did as a kid

Xera

Femoid
Not really, are you happy being a femoid ?
While i don't like being referred to as a femoid I don't really feel any sort of emotion towards my gender as a woman. As long as i'm doing/saying/practicing what makes me happy then i'm happy.

Xera

Femoid
Not incel, I am volcel so beware of that. I have arranged myself with the fact I no longer feel any sexual desires and found it to be liberating tbh You focus on yourself and pursue hobbies and interests just like I did as a kid
Ah im sorry for the generalization ill try to change the thread to be more inclusive.

Lordgoro

MAD as a Hatter!
Definitely NOT 'happy" per se... In my case, Ive come to acceptance, and sometimes Moments of small joy and sometimes Peace, USUALLY when Im completely alone, and there are no other human beings that I can see... Love thyself... "happiness" is for chads and sometimes normies I think... Besides, its ALL chemicals in the brain anyway right?

DontWakeMe

Incels.Net Master
No I want a girl to care about me so bad, but none outside my family care. I use copes to maintain myself because I know the only guaranteed solution is suіcіde but nobody really wants that.

Impure666

Incels.Net Regular
Better than being blinded and living in fantasy world always questioning what you did wrong, and never having the answer for it IMO.
ignorance is bliss, before the blackpill i could just LDAR without knowing the cruel reality of it all. i wish i could go back to that time tbh

lordoftheincels

Incels.Net Master
Definitely NOT 'happy" per se... In my case, Ive come to acceptance, and sometimes Moments of small joy and sometimes Peace, USUALLY when Im completely alone, and there are no other human beings that I can see... Love thyself... "happiness" is for chads and sometimes normies I think... Besides, its ALL chemicals in the brain anyway right?
No, you have a soul.