Are you aware that Freemasons are infiltrating the incel community?

NuclearRedfield

25. England, UK.
There are a lot of freemason that have infiltrated the incel community. On Youtube, an incel that goes by the channel name The BlackPilled Nihilist. He admitted to being in the process of joinng a freemasonic lodge. They are trying to infiltrate this community. So they can use it to their advantage and push gun control laws I believe. But i am not 100% sure why they are here. i have noticed incel Youtubers like FaceAndLMS are aware of the JQ and infiltration. He even mentioned about the JQ in one of his long live streams and it was pulled down not long after. If youre not black pilled on the JQ, youre fast asleep and do not truly understand race realism. But these masoncels are not to be trusted. Does anyone have any thoughts they'd like to share on this? I can post proof if you dont believe me.

rev van mev

Chilling.
There are a lot of freemason that have infiltrated the incel community. On Youtube, an incel that goes by the channel name The BlackPilled Nihilist. He admitted to being in the process of joinng a freemasonic lodge. They are trying to infiltrate this community. So they can use it to their advantage and push gun control laws I believe. But i am not 100% sure why they are here. i have noticed incel Youtubers like FaceAndLMS are aware of the JQ and infiltration. He even mentioned about the JQ in one of his long live streams and it was pulled down not long after. If youre not black pilled on the JQ, youre fast asleep and do not truly understand raсe realism. But these masoncels are not to be trusted. Does anyone have any thoughts they'd like to share on this? I can post proof if you dont believe me.
If crystalised sweat from a monkey's chode had any large socioeconomic political presence then all political parties would wanna be in on that chimp ballscum action. Incels right now are potential political real estate to them, so it doesn't really surprise me that multiple groups are trying to infiltrate the fact i can't get laid.

Dr.Death.666

Incels.Net Master
They can go fuck themselves. People can just buy weapοns off the black market and trust me, that's worse than buying guns up front.
Be careful...most black markets are FBI traps...read this

Saint Mentalcel

Inspiring the Weak and Defenseless like C-S-H
Saint Mentalcel said:
They can go fuck themselves. People can just buy weapοns off the black market and trust me, that's worse than buying guns up front.
Yeah indeed. The dark web is an option too. The pistols are a pretty decent price on there. Masoncels and FBIcels are probably watching this thread.
Shit, they are? The sad thing is you have to obviously give out your address to an illegal business trade that's probably taken over by cops or you'll be tracked unless you move. If I had the money for it, I would have everything planned out.

Sigh, life has gotta be so hard for some people...

Saint Mentalcel

Saint Mentalcel said:
Be careful...most black markets are FBI traps...read this

Yep, that's a problem. It's not back where things were easy, just send payment and you get the product. Cops got those sites bugged to catch "criminals" sadly...

NuclearRedfield

25. England, UK.
NuclearRedfield said:
There are a lot of freemason that have infiltrated the incel community. On Youtube, an incel that goes by the channel name The BlackPilled Nihilist. He admitted to being in the process of joinng a freemasonic lodge. They are trying to infiltrate this community. So they can use it to their advantage and push gun control laws I believe. But i am not 100% sure why they are here. i have noticed incel Youtubers like FaceAndLMS are aware of the JQ and infiltration. He even mentioned about the JQ in one of his long live streams and it was pulled down not long after. If youre not black pilled on the JQ, youre fast asleep and do not truly understand raсe realism. But these masoncels are not to be trusted. Does anyone have any thoughts they'd like to share on this? I can post proof if you dont believe me.
If crystalised sweat from a monkey's chode had any large socioeconomic political presence then all political parties would wanna be in on that chimp ballscum action. Incels right now are potential political real estate to them, so it doesn't really surprise me that multiple groups are trying to infiltrate the fact i can't get laid.
NuclearRedfield said:
Saint Mentalcel said:
Yeah indeed. The dark web is an option too. The pistols are a pretty decent price on there. Masoncels and FBIcels are probably watching this thread.
ѕhit, they are? The sad thing is you have to obviously give out your address to an illegal business trade that's probably taken over by cops or you'll be tracked unless you move. If I had the money for it, I would have everything planned out.

Yeah thats the problem. You have to give em your address. Its too risky. If Americancels lose their guns and gun laws are put in place. Its fully over for us all. There will be nowhere incels can run to. Without guns we could easily be rounded up in the night and killed in some camp. Like the communists did.

rev van mev

Chilling.
That being said, i think i'll have to claim political neutrality when it comes to being incel. I have certain values that i guess you could describe as somewhere between centrist and slightly right-leaning, but personally i see that as totally unrelated to me not getting a girlfriend and it shouldn't be political anyway.

Saint Mentalcel

rev van mev said:
NuclearRedfield said:
Saint Mentalcel said:
NuclearRedfield said:
ѕhit, they are? The sad thing is you have to obviously give out your address to an illegal business trade that's probably taken over by cops or you'll be tracked unless you move. If I had the money for it, I would have everything planned out.

Yeah thats the problem. You have to give em your address. Its too risky. If Americancels lose their guns and gun laws are put in place. Its fully over for us all. There will be nowhere incels can run to. Without guns we could easily be rounded up in the night and killed in some camp. Like the communists did.
Or do something else with it but either way, we do need a gun because we're being hunted down by these fucking retarded authorities and I'd rather not go to prison for some fucking posts I made.

NuclearRedfield

25. England, UK.
That being said, i think i'll have to claim political neutrality when it comes to being incel. I have certain values that i guess you could describe as somewhere between centrist and slightly right-leaning, but personally i see that as totally unrelated to me not getting a girlfriend and it shouldn't be political anyway.
The left and right both dont want us anyways. i am similar to you. Centrist leaning. The only nation that actually cared for incels to a degree was Nazi Germany. Every man had a wife. Ellіot Rodger did his own research and came to this conclusion too. Before he went ER.