are white knight "incel bashers" self-loathing?

lordoftheincels

Incels.Net Master
I keep seeing random threads of random white knights posting on here for the sole purpose of some crusade against incels. They post some vitriolic, hate filled bile about how much they hate incels. Then tell incels to be kinder, nicer people, and then tell incels to stop being so hateful. Is this some kind of joke?

I dont understand the mentality. Why do they feel the need to come and bully people who hit rock bottom. The vibe I get from them is they are self-loathing numales who are also incel, who are still virgin, and hate themselves and want to take out their anger on other incels. I am not sure though.

ortharzeal

EteRnal Evil.
Well, they clearly are not completely sane. Why would a sane person care so much that someone on the Internet posted a thing they didn't like? Idk what exactly their problem is though.

nobodyimportant89

Incels.Net Novice
Because of the SJW movement and feminism.

Men cannot even have a conversation amongst themselves without a woman bullying and belittling them.

If you don't agree 100% with the very very far left feminists and SJWs you are an enemy to them, They will go out of their way to bully you and even physically harm you. I've noticed the very few times I've brought up (in person) feminism/SJWs to someone and how men are unfairly treated. They flip the fuck out...It's practically like telling someone you enjoy throwing babies off buildings or something.

lordoftheincels

Incels.Net Master
Its obvious why females have a bluepill agenda, I was more interested in exploring why some males who appear to be masculine have a viscous bluepill, but yes.

ortharzeal

EteRnal Evil.
"just be yourself bro"

that one kills me lol
It literally does because it makes incels both hopeless and unaware of the situation. Taking the blackpill at least gives awareness, which IMO makes one less likely to rope in case of frustration.

Of course you won't rope if frustration doesn't take place at all, but you will eventually suspect something is wrong about the bluepill when you're ugly. Normies can stay delusional indefinitely.

lordoftheincels

Incels.Net Master
It literally does because it makes incels both hopeless and unaware of the situation. Taking the blackpill at least gives awareness, which IMO makes one less likely to rope in case of frustration.

Of course you won't rope if frustration doesn't take place at all, but you will eventually suspect something is wrong about the bluepill when you're ugly. Normies can stay delusional indefinitely.
I agree. Blue pill causes this confusing loop of nothing adding up. Blackpill allows you to see people as they really are.

Too much blue pill results in guilt. You feel guilt as if you have bad personality or something. But black pill you see the illusion. When a woman rejects you you know you are just a puppet and she is making up lies and excuses to hide that she just doesnt like your genetics.