Are we even human?

kruggercel90

Incels.Net Junior
I was at work on the cash register when a big group of young women all ranging from 7/10s and 10/10s came up to order. The other cashier is a 6’2 chad and every single one of those femoids went to him to order and one even gave him her number as the tip. They held up the line because not a single one was brave enough to approach me so only one cashier was taking the orders. After the group left, the chad cashier laughed and slapped me on the back laughed and said “better luck next time”. Are we even human?

lordoftheincels

Incels.Net Master
Virg22 said:
we are human. they are the inferior neanderthals
Neanderthals had bigger brains and autists and spergs are descendants of them. I am sick of people denigrating and making fun of the neanderthal race. Modern humans are inferior and have smaller brains, and they are just not nice. Moderns are like rats, mice. Neanderthals are like ancient sages.

Virg22

Incels.Net Junior
Their brains were bigger but that does not mean they were a superior species. Their general size was larger than Homo sapien, which is probably why their brain was larger but not superior.

Their bigger brain did not devote much to intelligence. Neanderthals pretty much were set in their ways and used the same tools for a quarter million years almost. Their brains devoted more to things like eyesight, but not much to logical reasoning etc.

Also if you believe in black pill, animal studies also support the black pill as being legitimate. Animals and even bugs too will pick their mates based off of their appearance, or physique, whether or not they can fight, etc. Biology supports that regardless of species, there are pre-determined standards for finding a mate, for fighting, for relationships.

Also, humans have neanderthal DNA in general. Autists are human as a species, but even those who aren't on the spectrum have neanderthal DNA. It depends where you live geographically but there can be some 20% of neanderthal DNA in the human genome.

lordoftheincels

Incels.Net Master
Virg22 said:
Their bigger brain did not devote much to intelligence. Neanderthals pretty much were set in their ways and used the same tools for a quarter million years almost. Their brains devoted more to things like eyesight, but not much to logical reasoning etc.
Could be fake news.
Also if you believe in black pill, animal studies also support the black pill as being legitimate. Animals and even bugs too will pick their mates based off of their appearance, or physique, whether or not they can fight, etc. Biology supports that regardless of species, there are pre-determined standards for finding a mate, for fighting, for relationships.
I'm done with black pill. Black pill is like saying to yourself that you are ugly and inferior. I'm not ugly, I'm not inferior, its not my fault if women have messed up preferences and no taste. I made up a new pill, called purple pill, I've seen so many good looking incels to know its not their fault, its women having skewed and messed up preference. I know an American who was an incel, but then went overseas and found a girl who truly loved him...it is clear to me now American women are suffering from some kind of psychosis when it comes to their dating preferences. Second of all, I'm a pretty violent person, so with black pill it does not add up, I see plenty of weak, frail, and non-violent beta males who get laid more than me.

bcroger2

Incels.Net Master
Virg22 said:
Their brains were bigger but that does not mean they were a superior species. Their general size was larger than Homo sapien, which is probably why their brain was larger but not superior.

Also, humans have neanderthal DNA in general. Autists are human as a species, but even those who aren't on the spectrum have neanderthal DNA. It depends where you live geographically but there can be some 20% of neanderthal DNA in the human genome.
I agree. There are many animals with bigger brains than humans. All that matters is the Prefrontal cortex because that is what makes us human. Animals may have bigger parts of the brain related to smell or sight, but not cognitive abilities.

albie

Incels.Net Regular
Eskimos have the biggest brain of any race. All they do is fish and make snowmen.

Apollo105

Incels.Net Junior
So we get no sex and are forced to go study shit and excpected to just die off after we don't get anything in life so some other Chad can go and enjoy my life's work in robotics or whatever.

lordoftheincels

Incels.Net Master
Apollo105 said:
So we get no sex and are forced to go study shit and excpected to just die off after we don't get anything in life so some other Chad can go and enjoy my life's work in robotics or whatever.
Pretty much yes.

I wouldn't say all normies are bad and wish us harm. However, there are some SJWs and some Chad's who deserve to die. They are bad people who celebrate when an incel commits suіcіde...

Caritas

Incels.Net Junior
I have experienced fed this before. I felt like my balls were cut off and put on display on a pike. I was a cuck when I felt that way. It's social programming. Women like good looking guys. Maybe if they gave us 5 seconds they could see we are intelligent. Not that they'd appreciate it. But maybe they could consider our intelligence and cunning for producing like offspring.