Are we all going to go mad?

Hun

Given the current sad situation of massive breakdown we are witnessing in terms of not getting laid, particularly in Western hemisphere, are we all going to go mad sooner or later?? And probably turn to individual terrorism

vcelguy

Lounge member
Amount of blackpilled incels is about 5% of whole population. Normans don't care about us.

Nobody

BANNED
Hun said:
Given the current sad situation of massive breakdown we are witnessing in terms of not getting laid, particularly in Western hemisphere, are we all going to go mad sooner or later?? And probably turn to individual terrorism
Why is the goal "getting laid"?
What about financial stability? Do you have that yet?

Hun

Hmmm well do you think that capitalism is responsible for it? as it has transformed the whole process into a mere transaction
I know some ultra leftists(not sjw types) who say that this is happening because of capitalism

Hun

It just seems unfair to me, I see all the rich people around me get all the girls even one from poor classes and we are stuck with nothing. My friend and coworker who works with me as a railroad technician got divorced his wife left him for some other rich guy. He is a very honest and intelligent guy but now he is depressed. Me on the other hand I don't even try

Isol8

i don't think not getting laid would by itself drive you mad, but being an incel is more than just not being able to get laid, it's identifying yourself as not being able to get laid, there are guys out there that can't get laid, but they aren't obsessed with it. They're not incels, they're virgins. Point being, if you identify as an incel you are most likely already mad, because to do so I feel is a sign of obsessiveness 1st and anxiety and depression 2nd.

You can also be be mad and suffer and get laid.

This isn't a judgement, I am an incel and I am mad.

lordoftheincels

Staff Member
Lounge member
Isol8 said:
i don't think not getting laid would by itself drive you mad, but being an incel is more than just not being able to get laid, it's identifying yourself as not being able to get laid, there are guys out there that can't get laid, but they aren't obsessed with it. They're not incels, they're virgins. Point being, if you identify as an incel you are most likely already mad, because to do so I feel is a sign of obsessiveness 1st and anxiety and depression 2nd.

You can also be be mad and suffer and get laid.

This isn't a judgement, I am an incel and I am mad.
Not getting laid will drive anyone mad, unless they are asexual.

Any normal female who is over 25 and virgin will go batshit insane.

Any normal male who is over 25 and virgin will go batshit insane.

Unless they are some kind of asexual.

I think the kind of males you are talking about are weebs who jack off to anime, they live in fantasy all day to cope, that is why they are so positive, they are still incel, traditional incels are more angry at the world, but many MGTOW are incels, just not traditional incels.

Then there are the darkwing cuck types, who shitpost against incels and think they are somehow better than incels, despite being incel themselves.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9wlxyw2eeFY

albie

BANNED
PIcked on for the way I look all my life. That will drive you mad. And I am mad. I'm on meds.

ItheIncel

I already am insane. I've been depressed for years and nowadays I don't feel much of anything. Sometimes I just stare in the wall for hours and think. I think my soul died already.

albie

BANNED
ItheIncel said:
I already am insane. I've been depressed for years and nowadays I don't feel much of anything. Sometimes I just stare in the wall for hours and think. I think my soul died already.
Take to the bottle. I am.

ShadowStudio

BANNED
I'm a "normie" and I would just like to say that you are not entitled to anything besides unalienable rights. I pity you incels but I think you should focus on improving yourself instead of this type of bs.

Isol8

lordoftheincels said:
Nostalgicel said:
capitalism is not the enemy
Capitalism is the enemy but communism is not the solution.
capitalism is not the enemy, life is the enemy. Life is suffering, life is unapologetic competition and social Darwinism with the strong and the weak. Whether it is capitalism or communism, the strong and cohesive will have more resources than the weak and scattered. In both systems, the strong will have the lions share of the results of the production of the masses. Communism is more susceptible to corruption however, and therefore less stable and profitable.

Isol8

I don't think this is true, there are christians who choose not to have sex (not many but they exist) and remain virgins for a long time. I also think they may be incels who can't get laid anyway, but disguise it as a voluntary celibate. They are morons, but not mad. But again, we'd have to do a poll. are you > 25. are you=virgin. are you=mad, Y/N.

I think the kind of males you are talking about are weebs who jack off to anime, they live in fantasy all day to cope, that is why they are so positive, they are still incel

this is elliot rodger except not positive.
traditional incels are more angry at the world, but many MGTOW are incels, just not traditional incels.
This is kind of my point, traditional incel=anger, anger=madness, incel=madness. virgin does not = anger, virgin does not = madness
Then there are the darkwing cuck types, who shitpost against incels and think they are somehow better than incels, despite being incel themselves.
this is great, some serious dark web ѕhit right there. Cucs are completely insane, but at the same time I have considered it before, as all girls usually cheat on me anyway. A cucs strategy in the battle of the sexes is surrender. Because a romantic relationship is a constant power struggle, and if you lose the fight, or if you choose not to struggle for power / surrender (cuc), your spouse cheats on you or engages in whatever action that will hurt you the most. Are cucs better? I don't know but I feel they are less angry than incels .. An incel does not surrender though, lives on his feet, a cuc dies on his knees.

lordoftheincels

Staff Member
Lounge member
Isol8 said:

I don't think this is true, there are christians who choose not to have sex (not many but they exist) and remain virgins for a long time. I also think they may be incels who can't get laid anyway, but disguise it as a voluntary celibate. They are morons, but not mad. But again, we'd have to do a poll. are you > 25. are you=virgin. are you=mad, Y/N.
Believing in religions is a delusion and mental illness. Especially anyone who signs up to be a celibate monk for their delusion.
This is kind of my point, traditional incel=anger, anger=madness, incel=madness. virgin does not = anger, virgin does not = madness
You are sucking on the teet of blue-pill again. I'd advise you to spit it out.

You can be a beta virgin for 5 years jacking off to Pοrn to cope. But after that you become certifiable. I'm sure theirs some 40 year old virgin out there who pretends to be sane. Putting on a veneer of normalcy. But you don't know what kinds of thoughts really go on in their mind. I guess someone could be theoretically so beta that they lose themselves inside false realities so deep they never get angry. But that is also insane, so still insane, no way around it.

this is great, some serious dark web ѕhit right there. Cucs are completely insane, but at the same time I have considered it before, as all girls usually cheat on me anyway. A cucs strategy in the battle of the sexes is surrender. Because a romantic relationship is a constant power struggle, and if you lose the fight, or if you choose not to struggle for power / surrender (cuc), your spouse cheats on you or engages in whatever action that will hurt you the most. Are cucs better? I don't know but I feel they are less angry than incels .. An incel does not surrender though, lives on his feet, a cuc dies on his knees.
I don't appreciate you tossing the word dark web around. Incels have it bad enough without being associated with the dark web. What i posted was a casual youtube music video about a duck.

As for cucks I take it to mean not it's original definition. Because in this day and age you aren't allowed to discipline others when they are mistreating or abusing you. Basically, you don't want to be "that guy" who's always in prison and about to die at age 30 from overdose. Chances are your girlfriend is cheating on "that guy". Is it worth it to get into a physical confrontation with that guy, and end up in prison, as well as harassed by white knights for feeling "entitled" to dictate policies a relationship? No, in this day and age, being a cuck is not a choice. You can try to stand up to it, but then welcome to a 2 hots and a cot and going gay for the stay.

So when I say cucks I don't mean actual cucks who have no choice, because they aren't allowed by society to discipline a woman when she cheats. Because the white knights will shame them and call them entitled and controlling. By cucks I refer to these white knights. The ones who have a mentality of forcing everyone to be cucks and sees nothing wrong with being cucks.