Are people BORN a certain way (Study)

Tupolev

Спецназ
This study (if true) makes me wonder if society makes people more selfish as they grow older. Certainly Jeff Bezos doesn't seem to be handing out goods to the homeless people living in tent cities in LA or San Fran. Yet many of the babies in this study, shared their food with researchers, even when they were hungry themselves. Are humans sometimes born nice, and become uncaring as they age? If so then we need a followup study on why that is.

Please check out the full story below.

Link to study here

Hidden

Insanity Pilled
Human nature can be simple and complicated both at the same time imo, surely the way society is and how parents rise you can play a huge rule in it too.

Lordgoro

MAD as a Hatter!
I suspect, being one of the most Ancient souls on this planet, I was born neutral in this lifetime, however, all the EVIL of mankind came rushing at me in my first 10 years, and it REMINDED me of ALL the Evil id seen in mankind over the millennia of my many lifetimes, and I became a RUTHLESS cold-hearted BASTARD quite QUICKLY!!!

Tupolev

Спецназ
I suspect, being one of the most Ancient souls on this planet, I was born neutral in this lifetime, however, all the EVIL of mankind came rushing at me in my first 10 years, and it REMINDED me of ALL the Evil id seen in mankind over the millennia of my many lifetimes, and I became a RUTHLESS cold-hearted BASTARD quite QUICKLY!!!
Dangerous is the child that's been burned theory confirmed.

Lordgoro

MAD as a Hatter!
Lordgoro said:
CERTAINLY!!! Im as bad as they get!! However, luckily for society, ive got some INCREDIBLE COPES!! Good for them trust me

Tupolev

Спецназ
Panther said:
Lordgoro said:
CERTAINLY!!! Im as bad as they get!! However, luckily for society, ive got some INCREDIBLE COPES!! Good for them trust me
Best to keep the monster inside at peace with copes. I know how that is myself to a smaller degree.

Lordgoro

MAD as a Hatter!
Lordgoro said:
Panther said:
Best to keep the monster inside at peace with copes. I know how that is myself to a smaller degree.
True monsters arent born, WE are created

Tupolev

Спецназ
Hidden said:
Human nature can be simple and complicated both at the same time imo, surely the way society is and how parents rise you can play a huge rule in it too.
Never MET my father, and my mother tried to KILL me... That cant be good
Man that's cold. Real cold. You're one tough SOB to survive thus far.

Lordgoro

MAD as a Hatter!
Lordgoro said:
Hidden said:
So far... My story is a STRANGE one, always has been... The physical wierdness is ONLY the beginning of it all...

Tupolev

Спецназ
Panther said:
Lordgoro said:
So far... My story is a STRANGE one, always has been... The physical wierdness is ONLY the beginning of it all...
Well you might liken it to a twisting turning nightmare, mixed with occasional dreamy elements. That's how I view the crazy stuff I've been through with schizophrenia and other neurological conditions.

Looking back, it all fades like an old photograph, but still clear enough to remember it all.