Are incels more common than we think?

bcroger2

Incels.Net Master
I met up with some people for my h.s 5-year reunion.

I met up with a friend who said he never met any girls in college. He probably never had sex either. This guy is an average looking,thin, 6'2, white guy with 2 degrees. He only had a few girlfriends in H.S. but I doubt he ever had sex (like me.)

I read a stat. that said that 25% of college seniors are virgins. This means that about 40% of straight, male college seniors are virgins.

Are incels more common than we think? Thoughts? Perhaps online dating is killing average guy's(Non-Chads and those who don't earn a shit load of $$$) chances? Seems like the whole incel thing is relatively new. Since women are worse than wild animals(sub-human), they will naturally take the Chad or the rich guy, even if it means that Chad or $$$ man chats on her.

ortharzeal

EteRnal Evil.
Of course they are common these days, but most of them don't join the community. It's already over and will only get worse in the future.

lordoftheincels

Incels.Net Master
I read a stat that said 30% of males under 30 are incels. But we are in a society that brainwashes people in a kind of way, to make them afraid to express their true gynophillic desires. We live in a culture where males are afraid to share their lust for breasts and curves, and that they long for and wanting nothing more than gentle feminine affections, afraid to admit the simple fact that they are sexually repressed incels. I blame rap music, it makes males afraid to admit they are virgins.

Xero1101

Incels.Net Novice
Yes and things like radical feminism will continue to increase incel populations, the ridiculous commercials and billboards for women saying how “big is beautiful” and how any woman no matter how big of a beached whale she is is still worthy of a chad level male.

99% of women want the top 1% of men.

99% of men want the 99% of women.

It’s not sustainable, what society will continue to see is a large percentage of women (nearly all of them) sharing a tiny percentage of the top 1% of men. While the other 99% of men are left out in the cold.

lordoftheincels

Incels.Net Master
I find it interesting how female hypergamy seems to mirror the human ability to destroy the habitat, ozone, other species, and cling on to delusions all day.

Humans are a dysfunctional species in all ways.

Crypcel

Incels.Net Junior
Definitely more than we think. It only makes sense. Women can sleep around much easier and they don't have to pay attention to men that don't make the cut.

bcroger2

Incels.Net Master
Crypcel said:
Definitely more than we think. It only makes sense. Women can sleep around much easier and they don't have to pay attention to men that don't make the cut.
I guess we are supposed to take obese women.

I would rather be a virgin than fuck some 500 lbs. nigger, or whale spic from the inner city dallas (no racist)

bcroger2

Incels.Net Master
lordoftheincels said:
I read a stat that said 30% of males under 30 are incels. But we are in a society that brainwashes people in a kind of way, to make them afraid to express their true gynophillic desires. We live in a culture where males are afraid to share their lust for breasts and curves, and that they long for and wanting nothing more than gentle feminine affections, afraid to admit the simple fact that they are sexually repressed incels. I blame rap music, it makes males afraid to admit they are virgins.
If you count all the men who have to fuck prostitutes or obese women out of desperation, I would say about 50% men are either incel or beta-cucked(aka. have to fuck obese women or whites)

bcroger2

Incels.Net Master
bcroger2 said:
lordoftheincels said:
If you count all the men who have to fuck prostitutes or obese women out of desperation, I would say about 50% men are either incel or beta-cucked(aka. have to fuck obese women or whites)
I would say only about 47% of men are fucking non-obese women who aren't hideously ugly. Most of them are Chads, wealthy ($150,000+ a year) , very out going(the kind of people who ask random people out at a bar) or lucky.

bcroger2

Incels.Net Master
tremor said:
Of course they are common these days, but most of them don't join the community. It's already over and will only get worse in the future.
True. I think many deny it and tell themselves that they can get girls if they only try harder. Little do they know that if a girl likes you, they will make it known.

ortharzeal

EteRnal Evil.
bcroger2 said:
True. I think many deny it and tell themselves that they can get girls if they only try harder. Little do they know that if a girl likes you, they will make it known.
It really is true that trying harder could help some people, so delusions are widespread on both sides tbh.

Also take the agepill, as you get older you really get a shit load of mlre important, urgent business to attend to and just can't invest enough time in "trying" if you even can. For some reason it's less widely discussed among incels, but agepill is more than just physical ageing.

bcroger2

Incels.Net Master
tremor said:
bcroger2 said:
It really is true that trying harder could help some people, so delusions are widespread on both sides tbh.

Also take the agepill, as you get older you really get a ѕhit load of mlre important, urgent business to attend to and just can't invest enough time in "trying" if you even can. For some reason it's less widely discussed among incels, but agepill is more than just physical ageing.
What works better than trying harder(assuming you are hitting on average looking people) would be to go out with an obese person or a faggot or something like that. However, if you can't get hard, then I don't see much of a point. Better to be a virgin than go out with a 350 lbs. whale or and be beta-cucked or a faggot.

ortharzeal

EteRnal Evil.
bcroger2 said:
What works better than trying harder(assuming you are hitting on average looking people) would be to go out with an obese person or a faggot or something like that. However, if you can't get hard, then I don't see much of a point. Better to be a virgin than go out with a 350 lbs. whale or and be beta-cucked or a faggot.
There aren't even that many obese girls here. You just can't win: it's either competing for landwales with ~0 chance to interest a normal one and being well off (the West) or competing for fuckable girls and being a poorfag forever with ~0 chance to moneymax (not the West).

Well there are also Muslim countries, but incels probably don't win there too.

ok765

Incels.Net Novice
lordoftheincels said:
Why rap music?