Are all women horrible?

Rudolf3

Incels.Net Junior
Is it even possible for a women to understand what men go through, do they even try? I just want to know if I’m alone in my thinking that there must some women out there that might understand. Haven’t had any luck so far so I must be wrong.

lordoftheincels

Incels.Net Master
Re: Are all women hοrrible?

There was this one chick on here who did, but women have a very low attention span when it comes to human males. One post wonder haven't seen her in a while. They will play with us (non-sexually play for incels, sexual play for chads) and then move on to the next hot new novelty item. You see, we aren't really human to them, they are just cats that view us like a piece of yarn, so they aren't even close to comprehending our feelings obviously.

WelcomeToMyDNA

I am who I am and I can be no other

Rudolf3 said:
Is it even possible for a women to understand what men go through, do they even try? I just want to know if I’m alone in my thinking that there must some women out there that might understand. Haven’t had any luck so far so I must be wrong.
No woman on earth can possibly understand what it's like to be an incel. It's unfamiliar. It's like trying to describe a kaleidoscope of brilliant shapes and colors to a person who has been blind since birth. Yes, some women can be kind or understanding to some degree, but it is in the female nature to cling to men who have genetically superior qualities. I am certain of one thing and one alone -- one little piece of understanding; to be born ugly is the worst thing.

lordoftheincels

Incels.Net Master

WelcomeToMyDNA said:
Rudolf3 said:
No woman on earth can possibly understand what it's like to be an incel. It's unfamiliar. It's like trying to describe a kaleidoscope of brilliant shapes and colors to a person who has been blind since birth. Yes, some women can be kind or understanding to some degree, but it is in the female nature to cling to men who have genetically superior qualities. I am certain of one thing and one alone -- one little piece of understanding; to be born ugly is the worst thing.
Not true, its worse to be born both ugly and with some horrible genetic defect/disease.

WelcomeToMyDNA

lordoftheincels said:
WelcomeToMyDNA said:
Rudolf3 said:
Not true, its worse to be born both ugly and with some hοrrible genetic defect/disease.
Oh yeah, that as well. I have a deformity, so I know how bad it is. I wish the world wasn't built on sexual reproduction and that men and women co existed and none of us had any sexual desires or needs -- like some fantasy land teletubbies rated G movie. We would all just see the beauty in things like music, nature, etc...

lordoftheincels

Incels.Net Master

WelcomeToMyDNA said:
lordoftheincels said:
WelcomeToMyDNA said:
Not true, its worse to be born both ugly and with some hοrrible genetic defect/disease.
Oh yeah, that as well. I have a deformity, so I know how bad it is. I wish the world wasn't built on sexual reproduction and that men and women co existed and none of us had any sexual desires or needs -- like some fantasy land teletubbies rated G movie. We would all just see the beauty in things like music, nature, etc...
Sounds like you want a world of asexuals. Feminism.net is the site you need.

WelcomeToMyDNA

lordoftheincels said:
WelcomeToMyDNA said:
lordoftheincels said:
Sounds like you want a world of asexuals. Feminism.net is the site you need.
Maybe sometimes I want that, but only because I think it'll be more fair that NO ONE has sex and love if everyone can't have it.

MaxCady

Incels.Net Novice
I don't think its women's nature to have empathy for men of shady genetics. Unless its their own offspring.

Girls kill down or prevent relationships through ghosting rather than actually being confrontational. I've had a girl online admit to me they do it, and they know it's manipulative, snobby and bitchy, but the downsides of being confrontational about it are nothing to the upsides they get. They don't want to deal with a man's angry ego. This is a gesture for society. Society doesn't want to tell truths/ expose realities that cause harm. Society sticks out for itself. IT does not care about you, or your feelings in the way it is. IN fact, it does the opposite. It wants to avoid them. It goes ahead and establishes all the sad realities about when women are victims. But nothing to defend incel males in general. If society were reversed and knew that if men were victims, then women would be forced to be straightforward about rejecting men. Or else they would get social flack, and thus fear the smear they'd receive. Detriment > Benefit. Islam is like this for example; it recognizes that women are bad.

lordoftheincels

Incels.Net Master
Video about Islam

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vuwdR2Y4MFU

And yes there are cucks in the comments going on about female empowerment. I do think teaching women to be modest is a good virtue of Islam. But overall, its cuck to promote Islam. Abrahamic, Semitic, religion, is cancer.

Christianity may be a necessary burden though, time will tell. New atheists are easy prey for the marxists to be converted into blue pilled cucks.

ortharzeal

EteRnal Evil.
Some of them are pretty nice. Trouble is they still only want Chad and keep sub-Chads as orbiters. They are not completely the same, it doesn't make sense, because different people have different situations they have to adjust to, but the hardwiring is unbeatable and in one way or another it always manifests itself.

lordoftheincels

Incels.Net Master
tremor said:
Some of them are pretty nice. Trouble is they still only want Chad and keep sub-Chads as orbiters. They are not completely the same, it doesn't make sense, because different people have different situations they have to adjust to, but the hardwiring is unbeatable and in one way or another it always manifests itself.
Yeah...

Outside the sexual space, some women can be decent. But when it comes to sex and dating, I'd say 95-99% of them are absolutely complete and horrible monsters.

What feminists and normies don't seem to understand, is that normies always try to seperate real life from the sexual space. Like sex is compartamilzied into some fantasy realm that is unrelated to the real world. They view life as some kind of "utopia" because they disconnect sex from everything else. That is why blue-pilled normies say females are not racist for having discriminatory dating habits and practices. Because to normies, sex is a topic that is outside the realm of "real life". Its a taboo thing that is disconnected from reality in their minds. To normies...if people have jobs then their work is done, "utopia" is achieved.