Apologies if this is the wrong place for this...

Archetypal Rage

Too Smart for My Own Good...
I have some logistical questions about the site such as how to change my pill selection from blue to something else and where someone like me (5 years no sex/relationships/affection, had a little luck in early 20’s with a few crazy women...failed normie) is allowed to post and respond to posts (been keeping it to the bluepill forum)

Archetypal Rage

I've been reading your posts, and you don't seem bluepill at all.
I’m not, which is why I want to change it. I selected bluepill when I registered because I was stoned and I thought it had something to do with What forum I belonged in since I wasn’t sure if I qualified as an incel or not. Dumb stoner ѕhit. And now I can’t change it. Can you tell me how? Also, per the forum’s rules am I as a non-incel allowed to post in or respond to posts in the other forums listed under “incel lounge”?

Panther

What pill would you define yourself as being closest to OP? If it's redpill or blackpill, you'll be allowed to post in the lounge area. Bluepill personnel are not permitted to post in the lounge.

Archetypal Rage

What pill would you define yourself as being closest to OP? If it's redpill or blackpill, you'll be allowed to post in the lounge area. Bluepill personnel are not permitted to post in the lounge.
At this point I feel I’m red pilled and on my way to black.

Lordgoro

I Think, therefore I AM
Panther said:
Yeah, good luck with all that bub!

Panther

Panther said:
Alright, I've changed you over to Redpill. You should be able to post anywhere now.

Archetypal Rage

Panther said:
You know I just figured with all the shitposting and harassment there might be specific rules in regard to where to post. Figured it was best to tread lightly.

Archetypal Rage

Archetypal Rage said:
Panther said:
Alright, I've changed you over to Redpill. You should be able to post anywhere now.
Cool, thanks!

Lordgoro

I Think, therefore I AM
Panther said:
Archetypal Rage said:
Cool, thanks!
Hehe, should Start by reading my work in progress.. Im OLD school incel.. Its about ALL us misfits and rejects of society.. Working on chapter 9 now!