Anyone up for the offer?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Purplelove

Incels.Net Junior
Hi so I'm not trying to offend anyone and I know I'm going to be slammed as a slut and a whore and everything else because I have a selfish request. I hope I'm not slammed to badly because I'm trying to be genuine, honest and up front about what I am looking for which people may be offended by. However, I read many people use and pay for sex services so I dont know, maybe this could be an option? I am not nor have I ever been a sex worker and I dont want money or anything else.

I have a fantasy or fetish of being a virgins first experience. I dont really have an explanation for this as to why but I find the shyness, inexperience and nervousness attractive (or at least I think I do I havent been with anyone shy or nervous before, all the guys were assertive and aggressive in bed). I have never been with a virgin before and would like to have that experience before its too late.

what I am looking for
-a one night stand (I'm not looking for a relationship)
-white virgin male around 24-30
-someone who doesnt hate women. (How can there be sexy time if you hate me?)
-someone thats easy to connect and communicate with or has good communication skills.
-obviously no transmittable diseases or infections
-must use condom. Absolutely no exceptions.

About me I am a white female 26, turning 27 in less than a month but I feel and act much younger. I've been with 4 men between now and when I was 17 all from relationships. Yes I am over weight I have diabetes (that I was born with) that causes weight gain due to insulin resistance despite me going to the gym several times a week and eating salads for lunch every day, I manage the diabetes myself through diet and do not take medication for it as of yet which would help with weight loss, but I'm trying to continue and manage/control through diet for as long as possible. I work full time and have a professional career. I live in Toronto.

We can connect by either text, phone or in a public space first and see if we get along, have a connection, some chemistry or if its a good fit and get to know each other before jumping right in. Thanks :)

vcelguy

Incels.Net Master
Purplelove said:
what I am looking for
-someone thats easy to connect and communicate with or has good communication skills.
just lol

Purplelove

Incels.Net Junior
vcelguy said:
Purplelove said:
what I am looking for
just lol
:( its not a joke...

vcelguy

Incels.Net Master
Purplelove said:
vcelguy said:
Purplelove said:
what I am looking for
just lol
:( its not a joke...
it is.

lordoftheincels

Incels.Net Master
Women are as fickle as the wind. She'll fantasize about us in her mind as some idealized chad. Then 3 days later will have a mood swing and ghost us. That's how women roll.

ortharzeal

EteRnal Evil.
Where are all the canadacels? Also suifuel for ethnics,oldcels and betabuxcels.

The post is memetic AF.

"I don't know what I want but I feel the urge to fuck a hot shy, inexperienced, nervous virgin with good social skills and looks that do not hate women before my biological clock starts ringing to make Chad's spawn and get a beta bux teeeeeee heeeee".

Also Toronto is coincidentally the place where the van attack occured.

Status
Not open for further replies.