Anyone like to go outside and ѕhit in the bushes?

BBC_TAKEOVER

Incels.Net Novice
In order to help with my africanmaxxing (In order to mate with a negress) I have began going outside to defecate in bushes.

I like to force myself within bushes like these

I have found this is extremely, extremely freeeing sometimes I will even mastuebate as negresses walk by, and they can't see me of course but it is exhilarating to watch their bouncing chocolate asses and I ended up creaming all over my hands only to wipe it off with a leaf (I make sure the leaf is brown to help with africanmaxxing)

Tupolev

Спецназ
Those bushes look like a great place to hide ... if you want to get bitten by a black widow that is ...

Lordgoro

MAD as a Hatter!
In order to help with my africanmaxxing (In order to mate with a negress) I have began going outside to defecate in bushes.

View attachment 217

I have found this is extremely, extremely freeeing sometimes I will even mastuebate as negresses walk by, and they can't see me of course but it is exhilarating to watch their bouncing chocolate asses and I ended up creaming all over my hands only to wipe it off with a leaf (I make sure the leaf is brown to help with africanmaxxing)
tumblr_otaws12wO51uzae1ko1_250.gif

Dr.Death.666

Incels.Net Master

View attachment 217

you can even drag someone into those bushes..

Spice

Anti Social Borderlinecel
BBC_TAKEOVER said:

View attachment 217

you can even drag someone into those bushes..
Yea the homeless dude who sucked you off will do that to you. :p