• always knew he was trouble

Votes: 6 27.3%
  • 4th option

Votes: 5 22.7%

• Total voters

Lord Zebra

69/69
Basically:

Yea, he's right (about several things), but he's still a giant larper.

Nobody who went through incelcy, would spout this "just get a shower"-flavored bullshit so readily.

Weird to think that I used to like his speeches - now I just can't stand them.

Dionysos

161/300
Basically:

Nobody who went through incelcy, would spout this "just get a shower"-flavored bullshit so readily.

Kinda lost interest in him

Lord Zebra

69/69
Lord Zebra said:
Basically:

why so?

Augustan Isidor

18 Year Old Youngcel
I never liked him. When the world first knew of his name back years ago when a video surfaced of him defending freedom of speech against those whiny college liberals, he came off as the enlightened neutral centrist type. I hate preachy bastards like that, only know how to speak but not to act

Dionysos

161/300
Dionysos said:
Lord Zebra said:
Basically:

why so?
Too many lobsters

73E28EF2-1AB2-4A7A-B150-54B3DE1A38A5.jpeg

Usetocel

100/220
I like him. I think his comments that are related to the dating game are generalised and fitting for the average person, he's not talking about people at the extreme end of the spectrum, which incels are.
So his comments don't translate as well when applied specifically to incels.

Fiesta Payasos

Doomed | Honkpill
    121/300
Basically:

His arguments go further than asking for showers. I like Peterson even if I may disagree in some points. He is an honest, rational, very intelectual person. He knows that incels and mgtow are a reaction to the masculinity problem.

Usetocel

100/220
I never liked him. When the world first knew of his name back years ago when a video surfaced of him defending freedom of speech against those whiny college liberals, he came off as the enlightened neutral centrist type. I hate preachy bastards like that, only know how to speak but not to act
He is doing some good for the incel community though,indirectly and unintentionally, and I credit him for that

He is one of very few people with a large platform that talks(and is taken seriously) about hypergamy, the negative effects of the feminiѕts, the attack on men, society etc
These things have all played their parts in the rise and rise of inceldom,so it's good someone is starting the ball rolling in a more significant way.
He gives normal people the starting blocks and foundations for the debate. As it IS rooted in fact. Studies have shown us this time and time again, Jordans speeches help show the underpinnings of why things have headed this way.

Usetocel

100/220
Lord Zebra said:
Basically:

His arguments go further than asking for showers. I like Peterson even if I may disagree in some points. He is an honest, rational, very intelectual person. He knows that incels and mgtow are a reaction to the masculinity problem.
I agree

FatCel

Staff member
    215/300
I simply cant like him his main advice is just clean your room and than what ? Welp looks like I just got diagnosed with cancer I better clean room that will really change my situation

Saint Chincel

supreme gentleman
    119/300
He is a preachy bastard your right.

Saint Chincel

supreme gentleman
    119/300
I simply cant like him his main advice is just clean your room and than what ? Welp looks like I just got diagnosed with cancer I better clean room that will really change my situation
Just clean your room bro take a shower bro, same ѕhit different man talkin it.