Anyone else want to bang a MILF?

GaelicPeasant92

Incels.Net Novice
I am attracted to milfs, when I say milf I mean a woman in 40s or 50s, I hate when people call a 25 yo a milf because they are a mother. I don't fully understand why I like milfs but I think it may be because it is un natural to lust for older woman, it goes against social norms and that must turn me on.

I wonder if teenagers consider women my age milfs, aged 28, I suppose if you were 16 you would. A brutal age pill for me.

Required

Well-Known Asshole
I think almost every young guy would like to bang a milf in their 40s/50s i know i have been attracted to them.. They are just hotter i think, maybe subconsiously it's also because you like her because she could be your mother (age wise)

No dick nick

Incels.Net Novice
No, I don't care how attractive she is, I will not do anyone who's not 3 years within my age. Menopause and saggy face is not a good look

Ropist

Incels.Net Master
When you dont have options fantasizing about banging milfs is easier than fantasizing about having sex with your looksmatch. This is where the milf fetish comes from in my opinion. Women have options so they never fantasize about sex with old or fat guys.

lowstatusmale

Old Christain Cel
There's a 55 year old woman I work with who is very attractive, but married. I think she is the most beautiful woman at work. I am 48. I work with many attractive young women who are not on my radar because of the age difference. The older woman has adult children and I would like to sleep with so I guess she would be a MILF.

lowstatusmale

Old Christain Cel
For marriage though I'd prefer someone who doesn't has little or no sexual experience and definitely no kids, but if I'm going to pair up with someone my age being with someone who married as a virgin and was loyal to one man is better than being with someone who God only knows what they've been doing for the last 30 years.