anyone else noticed most females have the same eggshaped heads?

humancentipede

Incels.Net Regular
With their eggshaped heads and thin necks they look like evil ants sometimes, or wasps... The similar form of their heads starts to bother me...
It's like an easter egg full of evil... The eggshape is getting on my nerves. lol. I notice it more and more for each day now. Egg on a stick that spew out evil and misery.

KhhvForEternity

Incels.Net Master
I think it's because of neoteny and ontogeny
10906Human skulls are similar to the skulls of baby chimps, human females have skulls more similar to that of human children. The more ontogenous a skull typically the flatter the back is with the mandible more protruded. The more neotenous the larger the occipotal bun deviates but there less the mandible deviates.
10907 The first two skulls in this image are of African and Aboriginal males. The second 2 are European and Indian. Notice the difference in the jaw protrusion? Women have less jaw protrusion on average and thus more child like "egg shaped" skulls. Africans have the most ontogenous skulls and Asians have the most neotenous skulls.

Saint Mentalcel

Autismocel
I think it's because of neoteny and ontogeny
View attachment 10906Human skulls are similar to the skulls of baby chimps, human females have skulls more similar to that of human children. The more ontogenous a skull typically the flatter the back is with the mandible more protruded. The more neotenous the larger the occipotal bun deviates but there less the mandible deviates.
View attachment 10907 The first two skulls in this image are of African and Aboriginal males. The second 2 are European and Indian. Notice the difference in the jaw protrusion? Women have less jaw protrusion on average and thus more child like "egg shaped" skulls. Africans have the most ontogenous skulls and Asians have the most neotenous skulls.
The 3rd skull looks just like mine, the other skulls ain't even close to my jawline.

Saint Mentalcel

Autismocel
Saint Mentalcel said:
waverider said:
And nasty voices if from USA.
Cucknadian foids have disgusting sounding voices as well, but I can say America does take the cake.
All foids are loud & nasty reproduction machines.
Obviously, that has not changed in my mind but I've loosened up on my hatred towards them finally. Does me no good as they still come out scoring high than me regardless, it's just how cruel this life is.