Anyone else notice that you are attracted to almost every female?

bcroger2

Incels.Net Master
When I was in H.S and not sexually or romantically starved, I was attracted to about 20% of females. Now its just about every non-obese female in college. I even find myself staring at average looking Hispanic and Asian women. Up until freshmen year of college, I wouldn't of looked twice. Almost every bitch is attractive to me besides obese people, and those related to me now.

AfricanCel

Incels.Net Master
bcroger2 said:
When I was in H.S and not sexually or romantically starved, I was attracted to about 20% of females. Now its just about every non-obese female in college. I even find myself staring at average looking Hispanic and Asian women. Up until freshmen year of college, I wouldn't of looked twice. Almost every bitch is attractive to me besides obese people, and those related to me now.

I understand what your saying, the longer you stay single and sexually deprived, the more you will find all women attractive, even below average. it will even get to the point where you will fancy obese women the longer one is incel. Am at a point where am attracted to all women included fat ones.

WelcomeToMyDNA

I am who I am and I can be no other
I find foids attractive, but I just hate the way the act. It's like, I like the way they look, but they're just so fucking stupid

ortharzeal

EteRnal Evil.
It's the way it works. Guys who are not Chad and claim they have standards are huge copers. The only choice a beggar can make is to choose nothing.

lordoftheincels

Incels.Net Master
That is why I never go outside. I always wonder of every woman I see....maybe she is the one? I used to see fat ugly chicks and say to myself...what if she is femcel. What if I have a civic duty to not be a hypocrit and give her love? But blackpill has helped me cope. No longer do I feel guilt at not flirting with fugly chicks. I now know that women do not care about me and so I have no moral obligations to help them or feel sorry for them anymore. I want to give a shoutout to redpill to, couldn't have done this without you, redpill made me realize that women only want to marry you to use you as a utility. That my whole existence in this world as male is merely a utility.

bcroger2

Incels.Net Master
AfricanCel said:
bcroger2 said:

I understand what your saying, the longer you stay single and sexually deprived, the more you will find all women attractive, even below average. it will even get to the point where you will fancy obese women the longer one is incel. Am at a point where am attracted to all women included fat ones.
In middle and H.S, when some girls actually wanted to date me and masturbation was still relatively new, and would actually relieve me of sexual tension, I wouldn't of looked twice at some the women I fantasize about being with today. Pretty soon I will find obese women attractive.