Anyone else notice that foids act passive aggressively around incels or men they don't like for no reason?

Blobed

Incels.Net Master
this is part of the natural selection
women have the instict to isolate and eliminate men who they think have inferior genes
when a men don't have utility for a women , they you hate you

bcroger2

Incels.Net Master
This is an excellent video on the subject by FaceAndLMS:

He puts it perfectly: "if you're an unattractive man, nothing will blackpill you more than simply being around women."
Ironically, the fat foid in the thumbnail is ugly and would be incel if she were a male

bcroger2

Incels.Net Master
bcroger2 said:
I made a similar thread to this, but passive aggressive behavior towards men who dare look incel or dare look unattractive to them is quite common for foids. For example, They bring up their supposed boyfriend very rudely and unnecessarily; even when you are not trying to flirt with them or are simply trying to have a conversation ( since you have nothing better to do and happen to work in the same environment) or discuss work related issues. In almost a passive aggressive manner.

Sometimes women will not speak to men who they simply happen to work with, or try to avoid unattractive men at all costs. They will also treat them rudely when they have a question.

I heard foids gossip about "unattractive" or "creepy" men who they work with. Sometimes the guy does nothing to deserve this gossip.
I'm learning that its best to automatically process without emotion that they're stupid bitches that will always do this and file it away in my brain and continue on like a soulless robot. This sometimes bugs the living fuck out of the foids.
True

bcroger2

Incels.Net Master
this is part of the natural selection
women have the instict to isolate and eliminate men who they think have inferior genes
when a men don't have utility for a women , they you hate you
Men don’t hate fat and ugly women. We just live with them. Women hate undesirable men

rev van mev

PERMABAN ME MOTHERFUCKER
Being rejected, teased, decieved,lied to by a foid does something fuсking insideous to a man's brain and bitches know it all too damn well. I can do something to a foid's brain with just my evil laugh. And i don't consider it cheating. All rules went out the goddamn window a long time ago anyway.

Saint Mentalcel

I'm feeling eager to try some Shotgun Mouthwash...
This is an excellent video on the subject by FaceAndLMS:

He puts it perfectly: "if you're an unattractive man, nothing will blackpill you more than simply being around women."
I want them dead as well, it basically just goes hand in hand here. I'm giving them what they inflict upon me.

ronman12

Incels.Net Regular
if you have a sister you can notice this all the time. They complain to their female friends or mother(not you retаrd, only chad can get his sister to 'open up', very rare cases a foid would talk to her incel brother like a human being since foids are incapable of love). Its hell on earth when you CONSTANTLY hear them say how some.ugly guy/skinny guy/short guy talked to them and how it ruined their day/'mood'/'vibe'.
The worst part is the guy they ignore or complain about are still better looking than you. Also , your mother agrees and sympathises with her.
Cels with sister would know. Don't even deny it. Even if you have a great relationship with sister you know this happens.

Never started

Incels.Net Regular
if you have a sister you can notice this all the time. They complain to their female friends or mother(not you retаrd, only chad can get his sister to 'open up', very rare cases a foid would talk to her incel brother like a human being since foids are incapable of love). Its hell on earth when you CONSTANTLY hear them say how some.ugly guy/skinny guy/short guy talked to them and how it ruined their day/'mood'/'vibe'.
The worst part is the guy they ignore or complain about are still better looking than you. Also , your mother agrees and sympathises with her.
Cels with sister would know. Don't even deny it. Even if you have a great relationship with sister you know this happens.
Your mum would kill your dad to be mouth-rаped by Chad and she hates incels. That's the ultimate black pill.

Last edited:

LeftCel

Incels.Net Regular
I made a similar thread to this, but passive aggressive behavior towards men who dare look incel or dare look unattractive to them is quite common for foids. For example, They bring up their supposed boyfriend very rudely and unnecessarily; even when you are not trying to flirt with them or are simply trying to have a conversation ( since you have nothing better to do and happen to work in the same environment) or discuss work related issues. In almost a passive aggressive manner.

Sometimes women will not speak to men who they simply happen to work with, or try to avoid unattractive men at all costs. They will also treat them rudely when they have a question.

I heard foids gossip about "unattractive" or "creepy" men who they work with. Sometimes the guy does nothing to deserve this gossip.
This resonates with my workplace experience, with some exceptions. I've had a number of women arbitrarily bring up their boyfriend when I was just casually conversing with them at work, and I'm not dumb enough to not know that this is just them giving a signal that they're not attracted to you. And that's if I'm lucky enough for them to entertain a casual conversation. Most of them just completely avoid eye contact.

bcroger2

Incels.Net Master
You are correct. Foids love to complain about undesirable men.

bcroger2

Incels.Net Master
bcroger2 said:

This resonates with my workplace experience, with some exceptions. I've had a number of women arbitrarily bring up their boyfriend when I was just casually conversing with them at work, and I'm not dumb enough to not know that this is just them giving a signal that they're not attracted to you. And that's if I'm lucky enough for them to entertain a casual conversation. Most of them just completely avoid eye contact.
They always bring up their supposed “boyfriends” to make you feel bad about being incel