Anyone else notice that foids act passive aggressively around incels or men they don't like for no reason?

bcroger2

Incels.Net Master
I made a similar thread to this, but passive aggressive behavior towards men who dare look incel or dare look unattractive to them is quite common for foids. For example, They bring up their supposed boyfriend very rudely and unnecessarily; even when you are not trying to flirt with them or are simply trying to have a conversation ( since you have nothing better to do and happen to work in the same environment) or discuss work related issues. In almost a passive aggressive manner.

Sometimes women will not speak to men who they simply happen to work with, or try to avoid unattractive men at all costs. They will also treat them rudely when they have a question.

I heard foids gossip about "unattractive" or "creepy" men who they work with. Sometimes the guy does nothing to deserve this gossip.

Blobed

Incels.Net Master
it happens with with all the time
some women act very aggressive when they near me , they show their teeth and salivate like wild animal , you can see the rage in their eyes
don't know if any of you have witness it
know that a lot of people really wants you dead is very bad

Blobed

Incels.Net Master
I made a similar thread to this, but passive aggressive behavior towards men who dare look incel or dare look unattractive to them is quite common for foids. For example, They bring up their supposed boyfriend very rudely and unnecessarily; even when you are not trying to flirt with them or are simply trying to have a conversation ( since you have nothing better to do and happen to work in the same environment) or discuss work related issues. In almost a passive aggressive manner.

Sometimes women will not speak to men who they simply happen to work with, or try to avoid unattractive men at all costs. They will also treat them rudely when they have a question.

I heard foids gossip about "unattractive" or "creepy" men who they work with. Sometimes the guy does nothing to deserve this gossip.
yes
when I was in college I managed to talk to a girl because of a group work , she was always mentioning her boyfriend , I didn't realized during the conversation but after the conversation I have discovered that she was trying to do was humiliating me showing how her boyfriend was better than me in any aspect

bcroger2

Incels.Net Master
bcroger2 said:

yes
when I was in college I managed to talk to a girl because of a group work , she was always mentioning her boyfriend , I didn't realized during the conversation but after the conversation I have discovered that she was trying to do was humiliating me showing how her boyfriend was better than me in any aspect
I had the same experience. They are trying to punish us because we don’t fot their standards

rev van mev

PERMABAN ME MOTHERFUCKER

I'm learning that its best to automatically process without emotion that they're stupid bitches that will always do this and file it away in my brain and continue on like a soulless robot. This sometimes bugs the living fuck out of the foids.

Slap

♢ The Human Wrecking Machine ♢ FTW ♢ Van Rider
I had a dozen women gave me bad looks. But in my situations, I let them know how I feel about their rude remarks. I would give them the death stare and call them a fuckin' bitch out loud for everyone to hear. I ain't going to give them the silent treatment. Do not let these toilets steal your power. Most women are energy vampires and they need to be dealt with accordingly.

Last edited:

bcroger2

Incels.Net Master
I had a dozen women gave me bad looks. But in my situations, I let them know how I feel about their rude remarks. I would give a the death stare and call them a fuckin' bitch out loud for everyone to hear. I ain't going to give them the silent treatment. Do not let these toilets steal your power. Most women are energy vampires and they need to be dealt with accordingly.
Nice