Anyone else into music production?

Wolf

21/21
Is anyone of you into music production ? If yes, which Genre and what kind of things did you produced and published yet?

Show off some work and lets connect

Im really into Trap / HipHop Beats

You can listen to my tracks here:

Spotify:
Soundcloud: https://soundcloud.com/fullofskill

Attachments

Spice The Baby

Druggie and a baby
    103/127
I would say i love music but i don't know much about producing it but sometimes u ever get that random tune u made up in ur head that your brain made up?

Wolf

21/21
I would say i love music but i don't know much about producing it but sometimes u ever get that random tune u made up in ur head that your brain made up?
Well i thought my whole life im kinda not musical until i started and learned a lot like 1 1/2 years ago. you just need a sense of tact and good ears thats it. its not that hard to produce on a computer with a DAW without even knowing music theory correcly.

sometimes but thats quite rare. most things ive produced developed in the process within when i was in the flow of creativity. trying out things until they matched or sounded well.

Spice The Baby

Druggie and a baby
    103/127
Spice The Baby said:
Well i thought my whole life im kinda not musical until i started and learned a lot like 1 1/2 years ago. you just need a sense of tact and good ears thats it. its not that hard to produce on a computer with a DAW without even knowing music theory correcly.

sometimes but thats quite rare. most things ive produced developed in the process within when i was in the flow of creativity. trying out things until they matched or sounded well.
Ah interesting but yea what kind of music u listen too? my fav genre is like underground hip hop, EDM, trip hop.

Wolf

21/21
Ah interesting but yea what kind of music u listen too? my fav genre is like underground hip hop, EDM, trip hop.

Im listening to a lot of different music genres which also kinda effected and influenced my style.

Drum n Bass, Dubstep, Classic Music, Epic Cinematic Trailer Music, Techno in GENERAL, Handsup, Hardstyle, Hardtekk, Minimal, American Rap / German Rap, Trance

Spice The Baby

Druggie and a baby
    103/127
Spice The Baby said:

Im listening to a lot of different music genres which also kinda effected and influenced my style.

Drum n Bass, Dubstep, Classic Music, Epic Cinematic Trailer Music, Techno in GENERAL, Handsup, Hardstyle, Hardtekk, Minimal, American Rap / German Rap, Trance
Nice, Techno def is a good genre when ur rolling on MD hehe

ronman12

80/127
I actually do , kind of . I used to play the guitar(wagecucking made me stop) , and record some stuff on that. Later I got into making stuff on my laptop, so I used a AKAI midi controller. MPK mini or something. Had fun with it, but eventually I just stopped. Now very rarely I try my hand at chiptunes

Wolf

21/21
I actually do , kind of . I used to play the guitar(wagecucking made me stop) , and record some stuff on that. Later I got into making stuff on my laptop, so I used a AKAI midi controller. MPK mini or something. Had fun with it, but eventually I just stopped. Now very rarely I try my hand at chiptunes

I love Chiptunes. Do you have anything online to listen ?