Anyone else in university?

Blobed

Incels.Net Regular
I wasted a lot to money tring to get a degree , all I got was depression and frustacion

it don't matter if I have a good education, with my ѕhit face and lack of social skills I will never find a good job

Swo2016

Incels.Net Regular
I am. I’m wondering how many others are and in a similar situation.
I am. Gonna have some debt when I get out but I think I’ll be fine. But I’m sitting below a 3.0 because I’ve struggled with classes trying to get it back up. Overall the experience has been mostly shitty with a few bright spots. I’m hoping my next 2 years will be better I’m living with 2 of my friends this time around

xboxus

Incels.Net Novice
xboxus said:
I am. Gonna have some debt when I get out but I think I’ll be fine. But I’m sitting below a 3.0 because I’ve struggled with classes trying to get it back up. Overall the experience has been mostly shitty with a few bright spots. I’m hoping my next 2 years will be better I’m living with 2 of my friends this time around
Yeah I havent had good experiences so far. It’s an isolated feeling. Part of it’s probably because i’m in Indiana, but it sucks.

Swo2016

Incels.Net Regular
Swo2016 said:
xboxus said:
Yeah I havent had good experiences so far. It’s an isolated feeling. Part of it’s probably because i’m in Indiana, but it sucks.
College is all about isolation for everyone. I’ve kept track of some of the stacys from my high school via social media and a lot of them dropped out or transferred back home, probably because they couldn’t stand being separated from they’re friends. Same way all the stacys and chads are struggling with this quarantine. But us who are used to being lonely have a gift to survive and thrive in isolation.

FatCel

Staff member/spam reporter fatcelius the rotund
FatCel said:
I'm a NEET HS dropout
What do you plan on doing then? Most basic jobs even cashiers and janitors require highschool degrees.
Babysitting sperm donor hosting your own website where you advertise merchandise but at the end I'm gonna have to go back to high school atleast take online courses or something

xboxus

Incels.Net Novice
xboxus said:
Swo2016 said:
College is all about isolation for everyone. I’ve kept track of some of the stacys from my high school via social media and a lot of them dropped out or transferred back home, probably because they couldn’t stand being separated from they’re friends. Same way all the stacys and chads are struggling with this quarantine. But us who are used to being lonely have a gift to survive and thrive in isolation.
Sounds like cope, have you seen all the stacies in sororities? There’s parties every weekend here

Swo2016

Incels.Net Regular
Swo2016 said:
xboxus said:
Sounds like cope, have you seen all the stacies in sororities? There’s parties every weekend here
Yeah but the truth is not every Stacy is in a sorority, only maybe half of them. My cope right now is if I can ascend in the next couple years I’ll always be thankful for the lonely hard times that the chads and stacys didn’t get to experience. Loneliness and hard times are tough to go through but I think long term it’s better to go through it if you can make it out than to not go through it and have everything handed to you and always be treated nice. While the chads and stacys were partying I was getting stronger.