Anyone else hooked on tobacco?

Tupolev

Спецназ
It's my #1 GO TO cope. It all started when i turned 18, and i was an avid outdoor target shooter for sport. Every chance my friend and i got, we would go to the outdoor shooting range to compete for long distance target shooting. All the other guys were using dipping tobacco so i started using it too. Once you pop you can't stop! Here i am 14 years later, still enjoying the frosty mint flavor in my cheek. Hopefully i don't get cancer!

Never start this stuff if you haven't gents...it's next to impossible to quit. The body not only craves the nicotine, but it craves all the other chemicals they put in there as well.

My favorite is Copenhagen mint! In particular, the long cut! Absolutely the finest fresh cope.

How about you guys? What is your #1 go to cope?

ronman12

Incels.Net Regular
not tobacco but nicotine, yeah. i started smoking regularly when i was 19 and could not stop. Now I have a job and live alone, so nobody, no parents to stop me, nothing. i work from home and smoke 2-3 packs a day non stop. i know its harmful but I cannot stop. If I get a cut in my mouth somehow I get stressed about cance ror some shit and then smoke even more. Its a joke

Hidden

Insanity Pilled
Hidden said:
I do smoke too but not pipe or cigars. It's a better cope compared to eating more foods.
I also vape quite a lot when i'm out and about. I only use dip when i'm at home, or outdoors.
That's cool. I'm thinking on trying some cigars. Nicotine has helped me to not become a fatcel, it's suppresses hunger very well.

Tupolev

Спецназ
Panther said:
Hidden said:
I do smoke too but not pipe or cigars. It's a better cope compared to eating more foods.
I also vape quite a lot when i'm out and about. I only use dip when i'm at home, or outdoors.
That's cool. I'm thinking on trying some cigars. Nicotine has helped me to not become a fatcel, it's suppresses hunger very well.
The cool part about cigars is they last a long time. I used to sit out on the porch in the evenings and enjoy a cigar. Delicious flavor as well.

Hidden

Insanity Pilled
Hidden said:
Panther said:
The cool part about cigars is they last a long time. I used to sit out on the porch in the evenings and enjoy a cigar. Delicious flavor as well.
With a whisky, some old 60s music, sitting on a cozy sofa, feels good man.

Tupolev

Спецназ
Panther said:
Hidden said:
Amen brother, since we're solitary guys, that's the best we can hope for, is a good feels evening.

Hidden

Insanity Pilled
Hidden said:
Panther said:
Amen brother, since we're solitary guys, that's the best we can hope for, is a good feels evening.
Call it cope but I still think it's much better than simping and chasing foids, or be chad banging them to catch an STD. It's more original and American compared to the shitty modern cultural marxistim lifestyle we have today.

Kurdey

Isolated Hell
i don't do any forms of drugs except i'm a caffeine addict (mostly a soda addict i guess), personally i see it as a waste of money nor an essential thing i need in life or long-term one time purchase cope. but aye whatever floats you're boats man, if it works out for ye then that's okay. just saying from my perspective of course.
guess my starting cope is goin to be beating the shit out of people when i start doing amateur mma over the summer, but right now i guess my #1 go to cope is cardio, working out, and punching/kicking the shit out of my freestanding punchin bag.

Tupolev

Спецназ
Panther said:
Hidden said:
Call it cope but I still think it's much better than simping and chasing foids, or be chad banging them to catch an STD. It's more original and American compared to the shitty modern cultural marxistim lifestyle we have today.
Oh for sure, to hell with going to the club. Give me a cigar with a glass of Johnny Walker and a back porch swing and I'll be good to go.

justsomecreep

Incels.Net Junior
I'm my own kind of self-destructive with getting drunk at school a lot but I'd never be able to handle tobacco, expensive habit and it fucks your body up.

SpiritAnimal

l8l (-_-) l8l
I was only hooked on ciggarrettes for about a week but i stopped, dipping tobacco is probably the safest way, my grandpa used to dip before and he never got cancer from it hes 60 now.