Anyone else here who can't even get "friendzoned"

bcroger2

Incels.Net Master
Some of you guys talk about being "friend zoned" and orbiters. I can't even make female FRIENDS, let alone a girlfriend.

Kolibri

Destroyer of Soy
Yeah I'm kinda like that except for one woman friend, who sometimes I suspect is mostly my friend because a lot of people are really jealous of her. Otherwise I can't even get to the friend zone most times

BrettyBoy

Locally undesired.
As a lonely man, best to not have a female friend unless she is either willing to be your girlfriend or your friend with benefits.

ortharzeal

EteRnal Evil.
Tbh I don't think I've been actually friendzoned in terms of IRL interaction, because it should be more or less regular IMO.

AlveusVonSt

Incels.Net Novice
I two female friends. I would make up a sad story and they would give me hugs, Lol its the closest i got to a woman. Its shitty i know.

ortharzeal

EteRnal Evil.
Kek I still didn't realize completely how over it was for me before this thread. Or maybe I did, but immediately blocked thoughts of how I never even managed to properly run orbiter game.

Kolibri

Destroyer of Soy
tremor said:
Kek I still didn't realize completely how over it was for me before this thread. Or maybe I did, but immediately blocked thoughts of how I never even managed to properly run orbiter game.
Don't feel bad. I'll lose this girl once she gets a bf

Lonely30s

Incels.Net Junior
I find that on the whole I'd rather be sexually involved with a female than merely be a shoulder to cry on when she inevitably begins dating a man who treats her terribly. As a result, I choose to severely limit my interactions with women in general. So to answer your question, you're not the only one who's never even been in the "friendzone".
Until I find a woman who shares at least some of my interests, and will at least attempt to keep pace with my intellect, I see no reason to interact with them at all.

lordoftheincels

Incels.Net Master
Lonely30s said:
I find that on the whole I'd rather be sexually involved with a female than merely be a shoulder to cry on when she inevitably begins dating a man who treats her terribly. As a result, I choose to severely limit my interactions with women in general. So to answer your question, you're not the only one who's never even been in the "friendzone".
Until I find a woman who shares at least some of my interests, and will at least attempt to keep pace with my intellect, I see no reason to interact with them at all.
If you are at the point where a female physically cries on your physical shoulder, you are high-tier incel and might ascend some day. If you have not even been hugged by a girl before, might as well rope no hope.
Still may have hope due to future giving cures to incels

AlveusVonSt

Incels.Net Novice
When i asked this girl out she said "Maybe". If you want to know that means no. They just feel bad and dont want to say anything. Its hella annoying.

lordoftheincels

Incels.Net Master
AlveusVonSt said:
When i asked this girl out she said "Maybe". If you want to know that means no. They just feel bad and dont want to say anything. Its hella annoying.
Mhm. It's why my focus is more on hating society than hating women, specifically. Women can't help but be cruel to incels, its the whole society that is to blame.

bcroger2

Incels.Net Master
lordoftheincels said:
AlveusVonSt said:
Mhm. It's why my focus is more on hating society than hating women, specifically. Women can't help but be cruel to incels, its the whole society that is to blame.
I hate women. Society is the result of women.

lordoftheincels

Incels.Net Master
bcroger2 said:
lordoftheincels said:
AlveusVonSt said:
Not their fault if they just aren't biologically attracted to 80% of males.

bcroger2

Incels.Net Master
lordoftheincels said:
bcroger2 said:
lordoftheincels said:
They take men based off money and physical attraction. To them, personality means nothing

lordoftheincels

Incels.Net Master
bcroger2 said:
lordoftheincels said:
bcroger2 said:
They take men based off money and physical attraction. To them, personality means nothing
I'm not gay and neither are you. If personality really mattered more than looks we'd be gay.

lordoftheincels

Incels.Net Master
AlveusVonSt said:
I forgot to say that she kept saying maybe and then just says on her insta shes dating. I really hate women now.
It means shes not really attracted to her bf, and not really attracted to you either and using you as a backup option, in case she can't find anyone else.

bcroger2

Incels.Net Master
lordoftheincels said:
bcroger2 said:
lordoftheincels said:
I'm not gay and neither are you. If personality really mattered more than looks we'd be gay.
Yeah, but they don't seem to care about personality at all. They give no thought to it whatsoever. All that matters is money and looks.

They would rather be pushed around by a surgeon or Chad rather than go out with an average looking, average -income guy.

My fat sister had the option of going out with an average looking, average income nigger. She threw it away and tried to get with some surgeon. The surgeon never gave a fuck about her. He would ignore all my sisters tests/calls and would not even speak to her. If the surgeon DID go out with her(like he would ever go out with that fat bitch), she would not mind being treated like shit as long as he's rich and good looking.