Anyone else have this fantasy?

lordoftheincels

Incels.Net Master
Anyone else have a fantasy of strong, sexy, athletic woman pinning them to a wall and forcefully making out with them, then putting their sweaty pussy on their dick?

I am not talking about manly bodybuilder women like Arnold Swargenegger. I am talking about 6 feet tall jock women. With sexy, muscular thighs and abs. I cannot get enough of this fantasy and it makes me feel alive and heart beating at 150 bpm.

ortharzeal

EteRnal Evil.
Muh stronk independent wymyn.

No, but I like tall girls. Too bad they are in short supply and want to wear 5" heels and still "feel smol teeehehehehehehee", hence only 7' Gigachad can meet the requirement.

TheUnworthy

Incels.Net Regular
Yeah...I kinda like that. Not going to happen as women hate us and prefer Chad. Still, they submit to Chad so not even him would experience something like that

lordoftheincels

Incels.Net Master
tremor said:
Muh stronk independent wymyn.

No, but I like tall girls. Too bad they are in short supply and want to wear 5" heels and still "feel smol teeehehehehehehee", hence only 7' Gigachad can meet the requirement.
Same. Tried to flirt with a girl tall as me got rejected. It was in the mental hospital and we was in the shower together. But she was the superintendent so I never touched her boob. And I was too scared and nervous to touch her boob anyway. I was cucked of feminism and I didn't want to get in trouble. Plus her pheromones+bodylanguage was being feminist and standoffish anyway. So I never got laid and she never took off her clothes.

I love strong women but only if they love me. My fantasy of strong women is them forcefully making out with me and making me have sex with them. I don't like strong standoffish cold type of women.

Ravio

Niga cat
Yep, i once masturbate to Mikasa (Attack on titans) abs, it's just too sexy. Btw the idea of a woman taking the lead during the act is endearing of course, the sweat and the smell could became a serious fetish if she plays it well.