Anyone else getting shitfaced for Valentine's

Lordgoro

MAD as a Hatter!
Hell, Im getting shitfaced NOW!!! However, Not really drunk, just getting MELLOW!! Im also WRITING tonight, so more will be added to my STORY thread later

dsar9013

Incels.Net Regular
dsar9013 said:
Sasaki said:
I will most likely spend tomorrow as I spend all my other days son, that is drinking energy drinks and listening to German rap all day.
Based, what energy drinks do you like. I prefer Monster.
Redbull mostly, I also drink Nalu but it becomes gross after a while. Monster I've heard is quite Jewish with itsingredients.
I didn't know what you mean jewish? I looked up the company doesn't seem jewish? Redbull I don't like the taste, I know energy drinks are unhealthy, but fuck it they really help my mental state, make me feel less tired, more energetic and also a lot happier, not sure why.

dsar9013

Incels.Net Regular
Hell, Im getting shitfaced NOW!!! However, Not really drunk, just getting MELLOW!! Im also WRITING tonight, so more will be added to my STORY thread later
How much do you drink to get shitfaced? I only have a small amount of alcohol and have not been drunk at all except my first time, where I drank my friends free alcohol LOL. Too bad the cheap alcohol tastes like ѕhit to me. I can only drink expensive ones like whisky or southern comfort.

Lordgoro

MAD as a Hatter!
For drinkers, I suggest IRISH CREAM, blackberry wine, and Chocovine!! Its ALL sweet and VERY drinkable, and you wont really taste the alcohol, but drink a bottle, and you will feel GOOD

Lordgoro

MAD as a Hatter!
Lordgoro said:
Panther said:
I plan to buy myself a box of chocolates.
That too... Although chocolate wine works for that as well
I don't have cash for spirits, i spend all my NEET allowance on tobacco, energy drinks, and tasty food. Good idea though.
I highly suggest you try them sometime SOON!! Forego the energy drinks for a few days, and get your hands on some real irish cream, or chocolate wine... Youll be happy trust me..

Tupolev

Спецназ
Panther said:
Lordgoro said:
That too... Although chocolate wine works for that as well
I don't have cash for spirits, i spend all my NEET allowance on tobacco, energy drinks, and tasty food. Good idea though.
I highly suggest you try them sometime SOON!! Forego the energy drinks for a few days, and get your hands on some real irish cream, or chocolate wine... Youll be happy trust me..
I used to drink Irish cream some, my go to was always white Russians though. Just like the DUDE.

Lordgoro

MAD as a Hatter!
Lordgoro said:
Panther said:
I used to drink Irish cream some, my go to was always white Russians though. Just like the DUDE.
I was NEVER a drinker, until last year.. When I started writing my book... It unlocks my emotional side, so I drink to write, but dont get drunk

Tupolev

Спецназ
Panther said:
Lordgoro said:
I was NEVER a drinker, until last year.. When I started writing my book... It unlocks my emotional side, so I drink to write, but dont get drunk
Same reason i used to drink when i had extra cash. I never intended to get drunk, just mellowed out and tipsy.

Tupolev

Спецназ
Panther said:
I plan to buy myself a box of chocolates.
the heart shaped boxes? They look like ballsacks if you flip them upside down.
You bet lol, i go all out to celebrate international lone wolf day, i even got some sirloin steaks today to grill tomorrow evening.