Anyone else getting shitfaced for Valentine's

Sasaki

Cursed Oneitiscel
    124/300
I will most likely spend tomorrow as I spend all my other days son, that is drinking energy drinks and listening to German rap all day.

Sasaki

Cursed Oneitiscel
    124/300
Sasaki said:
I will most likely spend tomorrow as I spend all my other days son, that is drinking energy drinks and listening to German rap all day.
Based, what energy drinks do you like. I prefer Monster.
Redbull mostly, I also drink Nalu but it becomes gross after a while. Monster I've heard is quite Jewish with itsingredients.

FatCel

Staff member
    216/300
I'm gonna eat steak wrapped in bacon with fries infront of the television than I will call some cousins that's my plan for Valentine's day

Oogabooga

Asphyxiation Fetish Cel
    125/300
I glass of wine, chocolate covered strawberries, romantic Netflix movie and snuggles with my cat....
I’m not saying I want the cat to scratch your eyes out, or you to choke on the strawberries, or undergo alcohol poisoning, but I absolutely wouldn’t mind if it happened, and I can’t guarantee my brain wouldn’t release some dopamine and serotonin if it did.

Crazy_Cat_lady

Crazy_Cat_lady said:
I glass of wine, chocolate covered strawberries, romantic Netflix movie and snuggles with my cat....
I’m not saying I want the cat to scratch your eyes out, or you to choke on the strawberries, or undergo alcohol poisoning, but I absolutely wouldn’t mind if it happened, and I can’t guarantee my brain wouldn’t release some dopamine and serotonin if it did.
Well I can guarantee my cat will scratch me. Not so sure about the rest though.

Oogabooga

Asphyxiation Fetish Cel
    125/300
Oogabooga said:
Crazy_Cat_lady said:
Well I can guarantee my cat will scratch me. Not so sure about the rest though.
Why are you even here? Your intelligencematch, the chicken, even confirms that we’re subhuman in animal eyes, let alone you.

HOOOOOOOOOONK

HOOOOOOOONK.