Anyone Else feel Less Attraction After being black pilled?

Oogabooga

Everything is fucked
Basically, I feel much less attracted to foids after the black pill. This isn’t to say I don't at all, because that would just be cope, but rather, flaws in foids ( and to a lesser extent, men) pop out to me more than ever. I think this is a combination of the black pill, as well as the fact that I’m invested in art and fitness. But if personality can affect attraction at all, I’d say that I feel less drawn to women than I was before.

In the past, jestermaxxing was something I did without even thinking twice, but now I rarely act like a clown unless I want to, and it’s often snarky and condescending towards foids. They don’t like it, but they’re objects, so who cares what they think.

Thoughts?

Kurdey

Isolated Hell
i started feeling less and less attracted to foids recently, they're so far up their own ass it's fucking unbelievable. they give little to no respect to me or my fucking time, some foids in my school i can't fucking stand at all. like when i'm talking to an acquaintance, this fucking black foid interrupts what i'm saying and tells me to shut the fuck up, it's only acceptable when she rambles on about some shit though. I HARDLY EVEN TALK TO ANYONE IN MY DAMN SCHOOL!! i stopped jestermaxxing after fucking freshman year, now i'm just going insane.

i fucking hate the people around me, i hardly ever say anything rude or give them an attitude about things. when something fucks up, oh well, it fucks up boo hoo, i don't say anything and take it as it is. but these people love to make a huge fucking scene or just straight up disrespect me for no reason as to they just hate me from the start. DESPITE, me not saying a word or only saying what i have to say to them, not in a rude manner of course, if they want to talk, i'll talk with them. but for some reason they always have to sneak in a little saying about you to make you feel just a little more shitty, but once i stand up and say something about it, i'm the asshole, i'm the fucking monster. JFL

i know this question was about foids, and i apologize but i had to rant as i had a shitty time today and i just want to get it off my chest.

Oogabooga

Everything is fucked
i started feeling less and less attracted to foids recently, they're so far up their own ass it's fuсking unbelievable. they give little to no respect to me or my fuсking time, some foids in my school i can't fuсking stand at all. like when i'm talking to an acquaintance, this fuсking black foid interrupts what i'm saying and tells me to shut the fuck up, it's only acceptable when she rambles on about some ѕhit though. I HARDLY EVEN TALK TO ANYONE IN MY DAMN SCHOOL!! i stopped jestermaxxing after fuсking freshman year, now i'm just going insane.

i fuсking hate the people around me, i hardly ever say anything rude or give them an attitude about things. when something fucks up, oh well, it fucks up boo hoo, i don't say anything and take it as it is. but these people love to make a huge fuсking scene or just straight up disrespect me for no reason as to they just hate me from the start. DESPITE, me not saying a word or only saying what i have to say to them, not in a rude manner of course, if they want to talk, i'll talk with them. but for some reason they always have to sneak in a little saying about you to make you feel just a little more shitty, but once i stand up and say something about it, i'm the asshole, i'm the fuсking monster. JFL

i know this question was about foids, and i apologize but i had to rant as i had a shitty time today and i just want to get it off my chest.
I understand brocel, I’ve seen firsthand their “teehee” nature.

Killshot

Want to ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿'̿'\̵͇̿̿\ bang bitches
Same here, ever since getting black pilled, I just can't look past their fucked up nature. I'd still pump and dump them if I could, but they've become overrated to me.

Saint Mentalcel

Inspiring the Weak and Defenseless like C-S-H
Basically, I feel much less attracted to foids after the black pill. This isn’t to say I don't at all, because that would just be cope, but rather, flaws in foids ( and to a lesser extent, men) pop out to me more than ever. I think this is a combination of the black pill, as well as the fact that I’m invested in art and fitness. But if personality can affect attraction at all, I’d say that I feel less drawn to women than I was before.

In the past, jestermaxxing was something I did without even thinking twice, but now I rarely act like a clown unless I want to, and it’s often snarky and condescending towards foids. They don’t like it, but they’re objects, so who cares what they think.

Thoughts?
I still feel some sort of attraction, but there's no point to it because they wouldn't love/like me back. I wonder why, just why did my life had to happen this way? I wonder what did i ever do to actually deserve something like this from my birth to here and yet everyone's confused on why am i so angry with society, the world and life. Have a transcript of what happened during my entire existence on this hell called Earth and you'd find out exactly why, i could even make a manifesto of myself but i sadly cannot remember all of the details back then and i don't want to dox myself and make things even worse than what it is.

Oogabooga

Everything is fucked
Oogabooga said:

Thoughts?
I still feel some sort of attraction, but there's no point to it because they wouldn't love/like me back. I wonder why, just why did my life had to happen this way? I wonder what did i ever do to actually deserve something like this from my birth to here and yet everyone's confused on why am i so angry with society, the world and life. Have a transcript of what happened during my entire existence on this hell called Earth and you'd find out exactly why, i could even make a manifesto of myself but i sadly cannot remember all of the details back then and i don't want to dox myself and make things even worse than what it is.
Yeah, it’s kinda the same, I feel like I’m still sort of attracted, but it’s like the black pill greatly mutes my ability to really feel it. On the upside, it means I can talk to them without a shred of fear, because I already know that nothing worse could happen than nothing at all. (Besides rape accusations, but I barely interact with foids if they don’t make the effort, which is never).

Saint Mentalcel

MostHatedCel said:
Oogabooga said:

Thoughts?
Yeah, it’s kinda the same, I feel like I’m still sort of attracted, but it’s like the black pill greatly mutes my ability to really feel it. On the upside, it means I can talk to them without a shred of fear, because I already know that nothing worse could happen than nothing at all. (Besides rаpe accusations, but I barely interact with foids if they don’t make the effort, which is never).
I wouldn't dare approach a foid in public because they gotta do is yell and people will come to their rescue like you did them something, i'm not gonna take that risk and land myself into dumb unnecessary trouble.

Oogabooga

Everything is fucked
Oogabooga said:
MostHatedCel said:
Yeah, it’s kinda the same, I feel like I’m still sort of attracted, but it’s like the black pill greatly mutes my ability to really feel it. On the upside, it means I can talk to them without a shred of fear, because I already know that nothing worse could happen than nothing at all. (Besides rаpe accusations, but I barely interact with foids if they don’t make the effort, which is never).
I wouldn't dare approach a foid in public because they gotta do is yell and people will come to their rescue like you did them something, i'm not gonna take that risk and land myself into dumb unnecessary trouble.
Yeah, I mostly keep to myself, this community is honestly better than most real life friends I’ve had tho.

Saint Mentalcel

MostHatedCel said:
Oogabooga said:
Yeah, I mostly keep to myself, this community is honestly better than most real life friends I’ve had tho.
I literally have no friends and no one to really relate with because from what i've seen, everyone is a normie. It's a shame that ones who do relate with my situation are all behind a screen, but i guess that's just how it is.

Oogabooga

Everything is fucked
Oogabooga said:
MostHatedCel said:
I literally have no friends and no one to really relate with because from what i've seen, everyone is a normie. It's a shame that ones who do relate with my situation are all behind a screen, but i guess that's just how it is.
I know, the massive surplus of normies sickens me. Their conversations, their goals, their beliefs are sickening. Just a clown world filled with NPCs.

ortharzeal

EteRnal Evil.
I'm just as attracted, but I do feel there's less common ground between them and me now that I realize they are not full humans.

Last edited:

Saint Mentalcel

MostHatedCel said:
Oogabooga said:
I know, the massive surplus of normies sickens me. Their conversations, their goals, their beliefs are sickening. Just a clown world filled with NPCs.
And yet my mother wants me to make friends in this kind of society in America, i don't think so. If anything, they'd drop me immediately the moment they suspect or find out i'm an incel. I know what would happen.

Oogabooga

Everything is fucked
Oogabooga said:
MostHatedCel said:
And yet my mother wants me to make friends in this kind of society in America, i don't think so. If anything, they'd drop me immediately the moment they suspect or find out i'm an incel. I know what would happen.
When I was wagecucking not too long ago, I interacted with people and basically jestermaxxed (inb4 cuck), and I could even feel the way they treated me was different from everyone else. I mean, I basically had witty quips and dumb jokes at every opportunity, but I SWEAR they could tell I was different somehow.

Saint Mentalcel

MostHatedCel said:
Oogabooga said:
When I was wagecucking not too long ago, I interacted with people and basically jestermaxxed (inb4 cuck), and I could even feel the way they treated me was different from everyone else. I mean, I basically had witty quips and dumb jokes at every opportunity, but I SWEAR they could tell I was different somehow.
Exactly what i'm suspecting, i'll just look awkward in front of them but i can tell they'll probably suspect me of being on the incel movement or something especially if i say i'm still a virgin. My mother also wants the same for me and she doesn't realize how that'll pan out because she's not familiar enough with incels, i know how it'll pan out because being a virgin immediately suspects you as incel in society's eyes.