Anybody else’s dreams crushed?

BapoNoHacko

Incels.Net Regular
I used to dream of having a girlfriend.. a wife and kids but slowly as I grew up I realized that unattractive guys don’t find that unless they are really charming or rich... feel like my life would be different if that would’ve been the case for me.. feel like I wouldn’t have anger issues or depression or low self esteem. Women ruined not only my opportunity to date them they ruined me for every other girl because well no one wants a broken ass dude lol. I remember in high school the guys who could get girls had jobs and learned to drive meanwhile I never had the drive to do any of that because well I was lonely... anybody else feel like women ruin our whole lives?

Tupolev

Спецназ
Lots of things have crushed my dreams. Society in its entirety. I feel like i got run over by a fully loaded DHL truck.

Michael15651

Destined Virgin
Not really, I mean I know I'll never acquire a girlfriend, or even a friendship, but at the same time I'm motivated to make up for it with making a stable income.

lordoftheincels

Incels.Net Master
I used to dream of having a girlfriend.. a wife and kids but slowly as I grew up I realized that unattractive guys don’t find that unless they are really charming or rich... feel like my life would be different if that would’ve been the case for me.. feel like I wouldn’t have anger issues or depression or low self esteem. Women ruined not only my opportunity to date them they ruined me for every other girl because well no one wants a broken ass dude lol. I remember in high school the guys who could get girls had jobs and learned to drive meanwhile I never had the drive to do any of that because well I was lonely... anybody else feel like women ruin our whole lives?
Word.