Any sort of reference to love or sex is rope fuel

Mehtea

No girl to send couple memes to
Anything, memes, Pοrn, music, art, couples showing affection reminds of my oneitis and of my inability to be with her. Reminds me of how I am never finding what most normal people will find. Reminds me of missed teenage love.

If I didn't have supportive family and friends, if I didn't work for what I believe is a just cause (I was a teacher for one year), if I didn't want to play minecraft's last update , I would have ended it.

Enzo

Incels.Net Junior
Literally everyone is in a couple you'll notice, they see you and you know they're thinking "What you doing there by yourself you fаg?". Turn on the TV it's all couples making out, so it's literally everywhere you look reminding you of your place on a 24 hour basis. Mind you I was surprised that there are actually people like myself with no game and no life around the place. Forums where they all congregate together, never thought I'd see such a thing.

Novosadjanin

32y old, mentalcel, wizard
I must admit I am starting to get pretty envious when I am seeing couples making out in public or even just holding hands. I can almost say I hate them.
That wasn't the case throughout my 20's. I salso started hating on people (especially girls) giggling out when I am around. Never considered myself ill-willed though I guess accumulated (sexual) frustration through all these years is taking me over.

MeesaGeesa

Incels.Net Junior
I am sorry to hear that Mehtea. I can relate in a way as I am reminded of 'missed love' and even my last partner by songs that I listened to at the time. It does sadden me but I feel such emotion can be a useful tool to build yourself back up and start afresh, I even notice I start listening to different music. It is good you have supportive people around you and causes/people you yourself support, I believe that is really all you need anyway. I don't know your situation personally but in my case I just continued with life after 'missed love' and surrounded myself with supportive people, like you have, and eventually found someone through some effort and luck. Things will change with time, its up to you how you spend that time and who with. You will have a different result to me no doubt but with effort and luck things might improve. As for media references to love/sex its there to provoke and distract you in anyway possible for whatever means, so I always remind myself that to help control my reaction.

Mehtea

I am sorry to hear that Mehtea. I can relate in a way as I am reminded of 'missed love' and even my last partner by songs that I listened to at the time. It does sadden me but I feel such emotion can be a useful tool to build yourself back up and start afresh, I even notice I start listening to different music. It is good you have supportive people around you and causes/people you yourself support, I believe that is really all you need anyway. I don't know your situation personally but in my case I just continued with life after 'missed love' and surrounded myself with supportive people, like you have, and eventually found someone through some effort and luck. Things will change with time, its up to you how you spend that time and who with. You will have a different result to me no doubt but with effort and luck things might improve. As for media references to love/sex its there to provoke and distract you in anyway possible for whatever means, so I always remind myself that to help control my reaction.
Things might and will improve but I don't think I will find a girlfriend that I will be attracted to.

Dionysos

Incels.Net Master
Bluepill out

Novosadjanin

32y old, mentalcel, wizard
@Mehtea
How often do you think of moving out from Caucasus? Your English seems perfect and you seem like a person with decent cognitive ability and you are still very young. I have no doubt you are a quick learner too.

Not just you spoke about how little sex is happening in AZE, but other than relationship oportunities, you would have a chance for a whole new fresh start, a clean slate.

Mehtea

@Mehtea
How often do you think of moving out from Caucasus? Your English seems perfect and you seem like a person with decent cognitive ability and you are still very young. I have no doubt you are a quick learner too.

Not just you spoke about how little sex is happening in AZE, but other than relationship oportunities, you would have a chance for a whole new fresh start, a clean slate.
I don't know man. I live every day as a challenge. I am kind of poor to move abroad and I am afraid. Europeans are xenophobes, they don't like my kind honestly. Other countries have far higher crime rate. I don't want to leave my family and friends behind. It sucks that I have to pay to move and get laid when some people get it for free.

I am really in a very counter productive state of mine currently

Player

Card-loving-wizard-wanabee-novelist from Belarus
Player said:
Mehtea said:
I was a teacher for one year
Brutal. If I was a teacher for one year I would probably get in prison for predatory behavior.
Buddy, are you per chance an admin on inceltears? Sounds like something brazilian sigma would get in prison for.
He needs to go out of his room first to get in prison for something like that. And I am charming pal.

Player

Card-loving-wizard-wanabee-novelist from Belarus
Novosadjanin said:
@Mehtea

I don't know man. I live every day as a challenge. I am kind of poor to move abroad and I am afraid. Europeans are xenophobes, they don't like my kind honestly. Other countries have far higher crime rate. I don't want to leave my family and friends behind. It sucks that I have to pay to move and get laid when some people get it for free.

I am really in a very counter productive state of mine currently
If the revolution prevails move to us.

MeesaGeesa

Incels.Net Junior
MeesaGeesa said:
Things might and will improve but I don't think I will find a girlfriend that I will be attracted to.
Attracted to in what way? Physically, emotionally, etc? You don't have to answer, I understand you will have your own concerns as you know more about your situation than me. But in my opinion you can't really have a girlfriend if there isn't some level of attraction. Same goes for any sort of relationship for that matter, whether its a one night stand or something more serious.