Any other incels experience this?

Marcus96

Incels.Net Junior
I get random aggression from some people if I am behaving a certain way. I am short, framelet, and have a less masculine appearance. I wear glasses. My voice is also kind of high in pitch. Whenever I a act in a masculine way, I get RANDOM aggression from people especially in a male dominated environments. It seems like because of my appearance, I have to act feminine and submissive so that people are normal around me. Whenever I act masculine or playfully aggressive or, ill get called a bitch often which is very insulting to me and makes me feel very emasculated. I'm a nice person and always respect people around me. I don't behave aggressively to others but its like me being a certain way(basically being manly)is automatically offensive . I feel I don't get treated and respected as a man. Its strange because when I act masculine, its like its registered differently like I am acting tough or mad and people are far less nice.

I think my puberty was interfered with and growth was stunted because of hormone disorder. I don't have much dimorphism. This is hell because I am 24 and past done growing so I am stuck basically as a man in a woman's body so Its like a forced gender dysphoria. I believe the psychological term for being what you appear as is called dissonance where a person has to look the part to play the part in a social setting. I read that your looks have an affect of your personality. It sucks because even when wearing masculine clothes, I still deal with this. Any incels, especially manlets and framecels can relate?

Last edited:

lowstatusmale

The Incel of Incels
I've been mistaken for a woman more than a few times. And employers often like me because I am docile.
I am very non-aggressive. Any hint of being romantically interested in someone and I become repelling. Some people have told me they thought I was gay.
So even trying to befriend other men can be difficult.

It's not something I lose sleep over. More just an annoyance from time to time.

KEKA81881

Incels.Net Junior
yes, this is deviant behavior, that's why people react like that, you decide for yourself how to behave

each appearance has its own role in society

for example, if you are ugly, then you should not roll up, so it will be deviant

Copecel2521

Incels.Net Junior
I get random aggression from some people if I am behaving a certain way. I am short, framelet, and have a less masculine appearance. I wear glasses. My voice is also kind of high in pitch. Whenever I a act in a masculine way, I get RANDOM aggression from people especially in a male dominated environments. It seems like because of my appearance, I have to act feminine and submissive so that people are normal around me. Whenever I act masculine or playfully aggressive or, ill get called a bitch often which is very insulting to me and makes me feel very emasculated. I'm a nice person and always respect people around me. I don't behave aggressively to others but its like me being a certain way(basically being manly)is automatically offensive . I feel I don't get treated and respected as a man. Its strange because when I act masculine, its like its registered differently like I am acting tough or mad and people are far less nice.

I think my puberty was interfered with and growth was stunted because of hormone disorder. I don't have much dimorphism. This is hell because I am 24 and past done growing so I am stuck basically as a man in a woman's body so Its like a forced gender dysphoria. I believe the psychological term for being what you appear as is called dissonance where a person has to look the part to play the part in a social setting. I read that your looks have an affect of your personality. It sucks because even when wearing masculine clothes, I still deal with this. Any incels, especially manlets and framecels can relate?
Yes this would be considered deviant behavior in a darwanistic society. Imagine a group of chimps in the jungle. While the scrawny deformed chimp may not be out right killed by its pack mates due to its contributions (extra hunting partner, extra warmth at night, a distraction for predators etc). However if that beta chimp made a “joke” that it was alpha, the alpha chimp of the pack probably wouldn’t find it as funny. More as a threat to its status. The same applies to humans. Except we have a legal system to protect us from getting our faces ripped off. Rather the most alphas can do is respond with verbal aggression like they did to you

Able Tasman

Incels.Net Novice

I think I know whats going on here. My assumption is that people may feel misled or cheated when they are around you because you present yourself as a nice nerdy guy (looks wise) but you are behaving in an overtly masculine way (personality wise). People like to define individuals in their environment in simple ways (nerd, jock, punkster, gamer, thug, jester, etc).
So the people in your surroundings feel like they cant trust you (out of confusion) because you are projecting 2 "images" that are at odds with each other (masculine & nerd). The hostility you face mostly stems from people not being able to pin you down (put a label on you) because people like what they are familiar with & behave hostile towards people who they are unfamiliar with. (as far as a persons "image" is concerned)

I have faced this problem myself but in the opposite direction. I look masculine/brutish (I'm 6ft tall, not fat, have a facial width of 6 inches) honestly I look like a brutal guy. But the thing is I went to one of the most academically acclaimed high schools in my country & graduated amongst the top of my class. I genuinely perceive myself as a nerd. But people perceive me as a brute, at least until I open my mouth or until they witness my mannerism. Once people are confronted with these 2 opposing images, they immediately turn hostile towards me. its like they ither expect me to be a brute or a nerd but not both and just like you, I mainly experience this when Im among other men.

My solution to this is stoicism and mastering the art of indifference. indifferent but showing a bit of personality here and there. I don't strive for validation, I don't try to be the center of attention, I don't overreact to things/people/world around me, I also don't talk much. I have developed a very neutral personality and it works well for the most part. Think "Billy" from the movie predator (1987)

If you are a nerdy looking guy trying to master stoicism & indifference, think neo from the matrix (before he entered the matrix)

Last edited:

IncelRescuer

Incels.Net Regular
I've been mistaken for a woman more than a few times. And employers often like me because I am docile.
I am very non-aggressive. Any hint of being romantically interested in someone and I become repelling. Some people have told me they thought I was gay.
So even trying to befriend other men can be difficult.

It's not something I lose sleep over. More just an annoyance from time to time.
Yup...exactly my life experience too. Are you a ricecel?

IncelRescuer

Incels.Net Regular

The story of my life, and I'm almost 50 now. Are you a ricecel by any chance?