Any of y'all try Mescaline too?

chadoftexas

So until about a month ago I was a virgin. I took mescaline and it took away my fear of intimacy. Since then I have had four sexual partners and I feel so much better about myself. I am average looking guy, 5'5" - 115 lbs, and honestly the boost in confidence and being relaxed has made a big difference. I wonder if mescaline could work for y'all too.

chadoftexas

chadoftexas said:
your loss, the green goo has completely changed me
chadoftexas said:
Augustan Isidor said:
Not gonna lie, this is interesting.
there is a ton of science to back up that mescaline can treat mental illness that is treatment resistant
What about depression?
I was diagnosed with clinical depression in 2014, I will be transparent. I am kinda being a troll in my other posts. But I am very serious about this. Give it a google or look on r/mescaline if you need proof. I am serious that I was unable to have sex until I started using this drug. Ive only had two hits but I feel like it sent me years ahead with my depression/anxiety. The cactus trip is also a lot gentler than shrooms.

Che

Over before it began
    122/300
So until about a month ago I was a virgin. I took the cuckpill and it took away my fear of intimacy. Since then I have had four sexual partners and I feel so much better about myself. I am average looking guy, 5'5" - 115 lbs, and honestly the boost in confidence and being relaxed has made a big difference. I wonder if cuckness could work for y'all too.

Defy

A fake world is a lot less painful than the real 1
    118/300
Isn't that Peyote? You think doing hallucinogens are gonna help us get women? How utterly retаrded.

DontWakeMe

110/300
So until about a month ago I was a virgin. I took mescaline and it took away my fear of intimacy. Since then I have had four sexual partners and I feel so much better about myself. I am average looking guy, 5'5" - 115 lbs, and honestly the boost in confidence and being relaxed has made a big difference. I wonder if mescaline could work for y'all too.
I hope you're prepared for your ban. I'm 6 ft, at least average looking guy and approached girls confidently since 14. Result: I have fucked over a thousand times to miss hand.

Lordgoro

I Think, therefore I AM
    165/300
chadoftexas said:
I hope you're prepared for your ban. I'm 6 ft, at least average looking guy and approached girls confidently since 14. Result: I have fucked over a thousand times to miss hand.
PLEASE DO!!! Sad stuff, a self-proclaimed chad telling hopeless incels just start taking DRUGS and theyll get laid!! SICK and SAD

Usetocel

100/220
So until about a month ago I was a virgin. I took the cuckpill and it took away my fear of intimacy. Since then I have had four sexual partners and I feel so much better about myself. I am average looking guy, 5'5" - 115 lbs, and honestly the boost in confidence and being relaxed has made a big difference. I wonder if cuckness could work for y'all too.
This is why I look forward to your replies Che!

• Love
Reactions: Che

Dionysos

164/300
So you took some drugs and foids were immediately attracted to your face? I doubt that.