Any of y'all try Mescaline too?

chadoftexas

Incels.Net Junior
So until about a month ago I was a virgin. I took mescaline and it took away my fear of intimacy. Since then I have had four sexual partners and I feel so much better about myself. I am average looking guy, 5'5" - 115 lbs, and honestly the boost in confidence and being relaxed has made a big difference. I wonder if mescaline could work for y'all too.

chadoftexas

Incels.Net Junior
chadoftexas said:
your loss, the green goo has completely changed me
chadoftexas said:
Augustan Isidor said:
Not gonna lie, this is interesting.
there is a ton of science to back up that mescaline can treat mental illness that is treatment resistant
What about depression?
I was diagnosed with clinical depression in 2014, I will be transparent. I am kinda being a troll in my other posts. But I am very serious about this. Give it a google or look on r/mescaline if you need proof. I am serious that I was unable to have sex until I started using this drug. Ive only had two hits but I feel like it sent me years ahead with my depression/anxiety. The cactus trip is also a lot gentler than shrooms.

Che

Staff
So until about a month ago I was a virgin. I took the cuckpill and it took away my fear of intimacy. Since then I have had four sexual partners and I feel so much better about myself. I am average looking guy, 5'5" - 115 lbs, and honestly the boost in confidence and being relaxed has made a big difference. I wonder if cuckness could work for y'all too.

Defy

Mentalcel
Isn't that Peyote? You think doing hallucinogens are gonna help us get women? How utterly retаrded.

DontWakeMe

Incels.Net Master
So until about a month ago I was a virgin. I took mescaline and it took away my fear of intimacy. Since then I have had four sexual partners and I feel so much better about myself. I am average looking guy, 5'5" - 115 lbs, and honestly the boost in confidence and being relaxed has made a big difference. I wonder if mescaline could work for y'all too.
I hope you're prepared for your ban. I'm 6 ft, at least average looking guy and approached girls confidently since 14. Result: I have fucked over a thousand times to miss hand.

Lordgoro

MAD as a Hatter!
chadoftexas said:
I hope you're prepared for your ban. I'm 6 ft, at least average looking guy and approached girls confidently since 14. Result: I have fucked over a thousand times to miss hand.
PLEASE DO!!! Sad stuff, a self-proclaimed chad telling hopeless incels just start taking DRUGS and theyll get laid!! SICK and SAD

Usetocel

Incels.Net Regular
So until about a month ago I was a virgin. I took the cuckpill and it took away my fear of intimacy. Since then I have had four sexual partners and I feel so much better about myself. I am average looking guy, 5'5" - 115 lbs, and honestly the boost in confidence and being relaxed has made a big difference. I wonder if cuckness could work for y'all too.
This is why I look forward to your replies Che!

• Love
Reactions: Che

Dionysos

Incels.Net Master
So you took some drugs and foids were immediately attracted to your face? I doubt that.