any doubts .co is complete apeshit?

GeneticFailure

Coping with occasional music, fast food and games
.co is becoming shittier every day.I talked to the latest banned guy ''needsolution'' with over 20k posts who was banned for posting a dickpic in PMs

StoicNihilist

"Happiness is a warm gun."
Do you think the moderator "i_a_m_i" is an FBIcel?

He rarely posts, and has never to my knowledge even created a thread of his own. He is online pretty much 24/7 and rarely even interacts with users other than to ban them or to respond on the ban discussion thread.

GeneticFailure

He rarely posts, and has never to my knowledge even created a thread of his own. He is online pretty much 24/7 and rarely even interacts with users other than to ban them or to respond on the ban discussion thread.
Probably.He lurks on the chat often according to members and hunts for people breaking rules

GameDevCel

Mr Edgy McEdgyLord

i talked to him a little, he is the nicest of the bunch, well not like that is a feat

GameDevCel

Mr Edgy McEdgyLord
StoicNihilist said:

i talked to him a little, he is the nicest of the bunch, well not like that is a feat
maybe retаrded dumbshit was nicer, but he is no longer a mod, not enough bans i guess

GeneticFailure

Like I said before, they literally have CUCKOLD Pοrn advertisements all over their website. An incel forum slathered in Pοrn ads, come the fuck on. Some of those ads being cuckold Pοrn just makes it all the more ironic and disturbing.
I thought they would get rid of it but it's been there for months

rev van mev

According to urbandictionary.com the word bandejo means really obnoxious, stuck up asshole. There are other variations of how the word is spelled but i think if it is specifically spelled bandejo it can mean someone who is a fuсking asshole that bans people all the time. Hence the word ban in bandejo. The administrators in .Co are all bunch of real bandejo's.