Any bisexual incels?

I'm new to this place, and have never really talked to any other incels. I've been wondering if there are any other bi incels like me who've pretty much taken the piss from both sexes. Hurts to be constantly rejected by both.

lordoftheincels

Staff Member
Normally I'm in a toxic and bitter mood and look down on men and think it's pathetic. But one day I took a break from my hate and said, why am I trying to date women if they are so cruel? Why not go gay? So I found a gay who was pretty fem. In fact he was so fem and petite that being near him he seemed more fem than most actual women. I am talking about a gay guy not a transsexual. Because he was more fem than many transsexuals. But he made up an excuse why he couldn't be with me, saying he was done with being a wh*re and wanted to be a better person instead of just sleeping around. So the next day he wh*res himself to the first black guy that hits him up with a bbc. This is like the shittest world...

vcelguy

Administrator
Staff member
lordoftheincels said:
Normally I'm in a toxic and bitter mood and look down on men and think it's pathetic. But one day I took a break from my hate and said, why am I trying to date women if they are so cruel? Why not go gay? So I found a gay who was pretty fem. In fact he was so fem and petite that being near him he seemed more fem than most actual women. I am talking about a gay guy not a transsexual. Because he was more fem than many transsexuals. But he made up an excuse why he couldn't be with me, saying he was done with being a wh*re and wanted to be a better person instead of just sleeping around. So the next day he wh*res himself to the first black guy that hits him up with a bbc. This is like the shittest world...
I assume you didn't know, but op is a woman. (Already banned)

lordoftheincels

Staff Member
vcelguy said:
lordoftheincels said:
The trolls are getting better, but their posts seemed genuine to me. How did you figure it out?

vcelguy

Administrator
Staff member
lordoftheincels said:
vcelguy said:
lordoftheincels said:
The trolls are getting better, but their posts seemed genuine to me. How did you figure it out?
I'll pm you.