Anti-Male Workplace

fashi

So I'm a pretty short guy around 5' 4". I've had some sexual experiences but nothing of particular note. I know you might come at me for that and call me a fakecel, but I've been struggling with women for about 2-3 years now. I've had people fake being interested in me solely for the purpose that they can control me and use me as an ego booster. But anyways, I've been recently fired from a workplace that was FILLED with women. All my managers were women, most of my coworkers were women, etc. Almost immediately I saw the bias that was shown against the male workers and how the female managers would usually just sit there and bitch. I was recently fired because my fat bitch of a boss said I was disrespecting her just because I wouldn't say "yeah" when she asked me to do something. I am an extremelly hard worker and have put up with a lot of time and effort in that place. Honestly makes me feel pretty shitty that this happened. I was saving up for a ticket to spain and now i have to find a job in the next 2-3 weeks.

Wish me luck guys

tremor

Staff Member
Female majority does have adverse effects on whatever workplace or studying place is affected. Not that females at work is wrong, some of them actually do better than their male counterparts, but that's seldom the case.
Anyway, good luck in finding a new job with a healthier working environment.
You'll likely feel better even if it pays less.

lordoftheincels

Staff Member
tremor said:
Female majority does have adverse effects on whatever workplace or studying place is affected. Not that females at work is wrong, some of them actually do better than their male counterparts, but that's seldom the case.
Anyway, good luck in finding a new job with a healthier working environment.
You'll likely feel better even if it pays less.
Wanted to make a post about this. I actually think a world with less males would fix the problem. I think if there were less males, feminism would die off. Because on a larger scale, what would happen is males would suddenly become high value instead of overpopulated and common. Women would no longer hate males but value males. They would try to become better people and act right and be polite and empathetic to males. Women would try to be the best person they could be to please a male. They would no longer look down on males as being overpopulated and stale.

Males would also become less hostile to each other. More respectful. Society would become less toxic. Feminism would no longer have villains to point their fingers at other than themselves. Feminism would collapse.

But on a small scale, yes, blue-pill dominated workspaces are often usually a disaster that devolves into complete tyranny where noone is allowed to think outside of the norm.

I don't think males are any less guilty. If a workplace is dominated by males, but those males are blue-pill, that workplace is also going to be an orwellian disaster as well.

Likewise, if a female is not a blue-pill fascist tyrannical nanny, then the workplace won't have any of the tyrannical baggage we've come to expect from nanny-state blue pill workplaces.

One of the problems with importing refugees is a large portion of those refugees are going to be male, and cause a lot of problems for both the females and males. Realsitically a natural alpha male would deteriorate if surrounded by too many males. Males are happiest when they have a group of loyal males as friends, and mostly surrounded by females. This is the natural way of society...to respect and admire a small group of males.

tremor

Staff Member
lordoftheincels said:
Wanted to make a post about this. I actually think a world with less males would fix the problem. I think if there were less males, feminism would die off. Because on a larger scale, what would happen is males would suddenly become high value instead of overpopulated and common. Women would no longer hate males but value males. They would try to become better people and act right and be polite and empathetic to males. Women would try to be the best person they could be to please a male. They would no longer look down on males as being overpopulated and stale.

Males would also become less hostile to each other. More respectful. Society would become less toxic. Feminism would no longer have villains to point their fingers at other than themselves. Feminism would collapse.
I see your point. It's actually true that women would take being with an unattractive male over loneliness. That's something they really fear. Also understand they are inferior and need something to compensate, so that they could feel they're human.

There used to be a less bloody solution to inceldom for the majority of men, which was based of these ideas. Females were brainwashed against whoring around for fear of losing "wife material" status and spending all their lives in misery. Also, not sure about other religions, but in a traditional Christian family the wife is supposed to fear and love her husband as her own representative of the God. I believe, but even if we assume he isn't real, he's the greatest social engineering product of all time, the only real universe's Chad who forbids feeling lust towards Chad earthlings, claiming that it's a sin. Similar restrictions are in fact imposed on males and badabing - happy family with kids, no lonely mothers and no begging for welfare.

I think that brainwashing either worked much better on females than on males (what a surprise) or didn't work at all, especially after "God died" and big scientific discoveries along witth sinful priests' unwillingness to adapt made God's authority questionable. As a result, males were either spoiled by overcaring wives or oppressed for not earning enough, not caring about kids or whatever else and then they chose to loosen the restrictions thinking they'll be free and able to pump and dump like that guy Chad in high school.

I can't really come up with how feminism turned up, but it definitely led to a brainwash narrative that was way more appealing to females, and here we are with divorce rates exceeding 50% and more and more nice guy soy cucks brought up by lonely (aka independent) Chad's and Tyrone's leftovers. Whatever caused it, next station: no kids and universal inceldom with state-sponsored matching (google news about Japan, they're already there).

So, I'm reactionary on this one. The traditional family didn't work perfectly, but I do admire the design. It really was decent IMO. The ugliest of all men were still likely to stay alone, but I don't think the percentage was really very high, even though there are usually like 105 boys to 100 girls born every year, mortality has always been higher. This might also explain why females have been banned from most dangerous jobs for a long time.
I'm biased thinking I'd get more from that solution, than the bloody one. At least no risk of dying, after all