Anti-incel commercial

reg509

This commercial really pisses me off!! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eWl-bfvPMKo

Whoever came up with this commercial was definitely trying to make fun of incels but failed because they have no idea what they're talking about. The fact that the guy's name is chad and the second girl's name is stacy can't be a coincidence. Where to even start. The notion that any femoid would turn down a literal chad, or the notion that chad would get rejected as badly as an incel would. The only thing this commercial got right was the femoid. Look how unapologetically rude and insulting she is in rejecting him. She doesn't just say no, she has to make it clear that she'd rather go over boring paperwork than speak to him. Typical self righteous c*nt who thinks she's too good for the world. That really makes me want to use your product. I'll bet a feminazi wrote this. Fuck this commercial, and fuck turbotax. I don't even know what their company is about and already they've made me pledge to never do business with them. If I ever need whatever service they provide I'll be sure to use their competitors out of pure spite.

tremor

Staff Member
Lounge member
Chad and Stacy could indeed be a reference, then those folks have misinterpreted what Chad is, on purpose or not.
Chad can never ever be rejected and he almost doesn't have to approach, except when he wants to make it clear that among all the females of his harem this one in now in favour.

Also pic related

lordoftheincels

Staff Member
Lounge member
reg509 said:
This commercial really pisses me off!! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eWl-bfvPMKo

Whoever came up with this commercial was definitely trying to make fun of incels but failed because they have no idea what they're talking about. The fact that the guy's name is chad and the second girl's name is stacy can't be a coincidence. Where to even start. The notion that any femoid would turn down a literal chad, or the notion that chad would get rejected as badly as an incel would. The only thing this commercial got right was the femoid. Look how unapologetically rude and insulting she is in rejecting him. She doesn't just say no, she has to make it clear that she'd rather go over boring paperwork than speak to him. Typical self righteous c*nt who thinks she's too good for the world. That really makes me want to use your product. I'll bet a feminazi wrote this. Fuck this commercial, and fuck turbotax. I don't even know what their company is about and already they've made me pledge to never do business with them. If I ever need whatever service they provide I'll be sure to use their competitors out of pure spite.
If anything, the commercial seems pro-incel because it's making fun of chad's.

Although the guy is not actually a chad, just a chadlite beta.

ralpeg

BANNED
lordoftheincels said:

yeah, def not a chad, for a start he's not even taller than her.

this forum should have some way to indicate agreement quickly like a thumbs up or something.

vcelguy

Lounge member
ralpeg said:
lordoftheincels said:

yeah, def not a chad, for a start he's not even taller than her.

this forum should have some way to indicate agreement quickly like a thumbs up or something.
Something like "thanks" button without downvote?

tremor

Staff Member
Lounge member
ralpeg said:
https://incels.net/viewforum.php?f=14