Another one that took his revenge out on society.

Saint Mentalcel

no hope
DarkestLoner3 said:
Another weak minded human being unable to control his anger and emotions. Seems like this pandemic got the best of him. I highly hope not many people will go crazy because of this pandemic.
He chose his fate and he deserves what he is getting.
Imagine making excuses for these fuсking normalfags, jfl...

I don't know how anyone can feel something for another person who wouldn't give a fuck about you, but I guess there's always that person.

Hidden

Incels.Net Master

GeraltOfRivia

Incels.Net Master

GeraltOfRivia

Incels.Net Master
GeraltOfRivia said:
Hidden said:
Foids, men, everybody who is doing such disgusting acts is weak minded.
Oh man, you should just stfu about these stuff. You're becoming annoying. There is a NPC incel hunting for us outhere and you ARE defending normies? That's are delusional! Normies see you as unworthy with that 5'3 height.

View attachment 17710
GeraltOfRivia said:
Hidden said:
Oh man, you should just stfu about these stuff. You're becoming annoying. There is a NPC incel hunting for us outhere and you ARE defending normies? That's are delusional! Normies see you as unworthy with that 5'3 height.

View attachment 17710
I am just being trutful and honest about my opinions. If these annoy you so much, then I will not reply to you any further. I cannot change my beliefs and opinions just because they annoy you. And that seems like a waste of money for hunting icnels. But if they have no proof that you promote violence of any sorts, you should be fine.
And no, I am not defending normies, I just hate violence of all sorts done against anyone: normies, incels, girls, men, anyone.

Saint Mentalcel

no hope
Saint Mentalcel said:
GeraltOfRivia said:
Shootings happen, feels like people need to just get used to it. History is done.
Doesn't make shooters less shitty. It will always happen and these kinda of disgusting human beings need to be put away.
I salute shooters, tbh... They do something not everyone has the balls to do, it sends a message to soyciety to keep fuсking with people and this will keep happening. Soyciety hasn't learned their lesson yet but probably soon enough, they will... This guy fucked up hard in his "spree", so I don't respect him one bit but I will with anyone else who actually succeeds in their endeavors.

GeraltOfRivia

Incels.Net Master
GeraltOfRivia said:
Saint Mentalcel said:
Shootings happen, feels like people need to just get used to it. History is done.
Doesn't make shooters less shitty. It will always happen and these kinda of disgusting human beings need to be put away.
I salute shooters, tbh... They do something not everyone has the balls to do, it sends a message to soyciety to keep fuсking with people and this will keep happening. Soyciety hasn't learned their lesson yet but probably soon enough, they will... This guy fucked up hard in his "spree", so I don't respect him one bit but I will with anyone else who actually succeeds in their endeavors.
Shooters are nothing more than maniacs who cannot adapt to situations and so they go ballistic hurting innocent people that had nothing to do with his suffering. It is not "brave" to become mentally insane. And killing people will not bring a message but it will enforce even more the fact that incels are bad people. His actions does not help the community at all. Killings had been happening all the time and society had become worse. Maybe, just maybe violence is not the answer.

Dionysos

Incels.Net Master
Saint Mentalcel said:
GeraltOfRivia said:
Shooters are nothing more than maniacs who cannot adapt to situations and so they go ballistic hurting innocent people that had nothing to do with his suffering. It is not "brave" to become mentally insane. And killing people will not bring a message but it will enforce even more the fact that incels are bad people. His actions does not help the community at all. Killings had been happening all the time and society had become worse. Maybe, just maybe violence is not the answer.
You must hate the milititary then.

GeraltOfRivia

Incels.Net Master
GeraltOfRivia said:
Saint Mentalcel said:
Only military that kills civilians. They follow orders, so it is not like they have much of a choice. Cannot hate soldiers who are defending their own people though. If violence is needed to prevent other violence, then it must be done.

Saint Mentalcel

no hope
Saint Mentalcel said:
GeraltOfRivia said:
Real comfy to say ѕhit about others when you haven't been put into their shoes at all. Check this out, even if you don't go to the measures they do, you'd atleast show some sort of empathy than completely shunning them all together. It's easy to tell when people compare themselves with people like this and say "they never thought about or did this in their life" that they didn't go through whatever that person did. Just saying.

Dionysos

Incels.Net Master
Dionysos said:
GeraltOfRivia said:
Only military that kills civilians. They follow orders, so it is not like they have much of a choice. Cannot hate soldiers who are defending their own people though. If violence is needed to prevent other violence, then it must be done.
Funny how easily you make exceptions

GeraltOfRivia

Incels.Net Master
GeraltOfRivia said:
Saint Mentalcel said:
Real comfy to say ѕhit about others when you haven't been put into their shoes at all. Check this out, even if you don't go to the measures they do, you'd atleast show some sort of empathy than completely shunning them all together. It's easy to tell when people compare themselves with people like this and say "they never thought about or did this in their life" that they didn't go through whatever that person did. Just saying.
Mate, I had been through a lot of ѕhit, and I mean A LOT OF ѕhit. People who went through less ѕhit than me went insane or even people who went through worse. How you want me to empathise with someone who kills innocents? If there is someone who kills let's say the murderer of their loved ones, I can empathise with that. I do not support revenge murder, but I can empathise with it. Yes, you can go insane if you go through lots of suffering and pain, and I get that, but that still doesn't make his actions are better or excusable. It just means his mind lost the fight.
My mind almost lost the fight when I attempted suіcіde, but after my attempt I changed. I see things more clear for what they are now that I am more sane and not clouded by anger anymore.

Hidden

Incels.Net Master
Dionysos said:
GeraltOfRivia said:
image0-116.jpg

GeraltOfRivia

Incels.Net Master
GeraltOfRivia said:
Dionysos said:
Funny how easily you make exceptions
You are talking about different cases.
-One is a man who went mentally insane and went on to kill innocent people
-Another one is a soldier that either is as mentally insane as the other guy and kills innocents or defends his country with the only way he can.
One is a choice, the other pretty much isn't. Or the soldier could choose and die a meaningless death or refuse an order and get court martialled or executed.