Another one that took his revenge out on society.

Dr.Death.666

Incels.Net Master
The fat guy said the shooter was stressed out by COVID and shot people because he wanted society to go back to normal. Is it just me, or does that not make any goddamn sense?
COVID is a good excuse..since he did not end up killing anyone he may get less sentence than the UK teenager who got arrested for touching a depressionbait on her arm..such is the state of laws

DarkestLoner3

Incels.Net Regular
His first mistake was opening fire into a parking lot, the best place you could go to is a gym and use a duffelbag to conceal the weapon(s). Maybe there would be Stacies along with the Chads no doubt. More need to target gyms instead of random places.
Agree... There's only two places where you'll find chads and Stacies. The gym and at the beach.

Dr.Death.666

Incels.Net Master
Saint Mentalcel said:
His first mistake was opening fire into a parking lot, the best place you could go to is a gym and use a duffelbag to conceal the weapon(s). Maybe there would be Stacies along with the Chads no doubt. More need to target gyms instead of random places.
Agree... There's only two places where you'll find chads and Stacies. The gym and at the beach.
what about night clubs?

DarkestLoner3

Incels.Net Regular
DarkestLoner3 said:
Saint Mentalcel said:
what about night clubs?
Oh yeah didn't even thought about that.. may as well add The Bar as well.

The End

Incels.Net Master
COVID is a good excuse..since he did not end up killing anyone he may get less sentence than the UK teenager who got arrested for touching a depressionbait on her arm..such is the state of laws
Yep, that sounds about right. When a child commits arson I slap their face, but when they eat candy before dinner I bite their fuсking dick off.

I love morality. It can be whatever I feel like at the moment. :-D