Another incel bashing tweet/article

TournelHenry

Incels.Net Regular
Twitter Thread
Checkout this tweet from the New Yorker. Mostly bashing incels.
As usual, it ignores the fact that the so-called "sexual revolution" has exposed the fact that women have too much sexual power (shitty Onlyfans content is an example).
It ignored the 80-20 claim used in some blackpill communities and then blames incels as misogynists (ignoring that some of us are pro-BLM egalitarians like me)

Article without tweet: https://www.newyorker.com/culture/cultural-comment/the-rage-of-the-incels?

Uncommon

Incels.Net Master
Sexual lyberation only has made femoids more hypergamous than before:

By the way, those idiots claim that us incels want "abosulte male supremacy", yet thats is a lie...

The fuсking feminazis are the ones who want absolute female supremacy, and a proof of that is that they, like the fuсking imbeciles of the ku klux klan, have used violence to spread their message, as they did in their riots attacking a university in Mexico:

We incels are pretty tame...the feminazis are the violent ones who want female supremacy.

IncelRescuer

Incels.Net Regular
Sadly traitors like Alek Minassian are over publicized by the mainstream enemedia to put us down and protect the Chad Stacy oligarchy.

IncelRescuer

Incels.Net Regular
Women's rights were NEVER a mistake; they are enshrined in the constitution. The real issues, causing the imbalance, are:
1. The treacherous White Knights who will do whatever a women says in the hopes of getting laid.
2. The Chads and Stacies, who want to profit from being beautiful instead of working hard, leveraging welfare rаpe to ensure everyone has money to spend on their sports events, movies, etc...
3. Feminazis and their agenda of emasculation.

We need to vote in politicians like President Trump who actually have the balls to stand up to those crazy, vile feminazis!

Ropist

Incels.Net Master
Women's rights were NEVER a mistake; they are enshrined in the constitution. The real issues, causing the imbalance, are:
1. The treacherous White Knights who will do whatever a women says in the hopes of getting laid.
2. The Chads and Stacies, who want to profit from being beautiful instead of working hard, leveraging welfare rаpe to ensure everyone has money to spend on their sports events, movies, etc...
3. Feminazis and their agenda of emasculation.

We need to vote in politicians like President Trump who actually have the balls to stand up to those crazy, vile feminazis!
A few days ago I saw an ad from an "alt-right" political party from my country. They claimed gender studies are nonsense and that universities should only teach things that are important like engineering etc. After that they say immigrants should only be allowed to stay if they accept gender equality, contradicting what they said a few seconds ago. The so called conservatives are not a real opposition. Their goal is to create the illusion that you have a choice.

Regarding equality I will leave this based quote here.

KoolHitler

Incels.Net Regular
"Incels aren’t really looking for sex. They’re looking for absolute male supremacy" -Jia Tolentino

You mean the kinda male supremacy that built civilizations and created orderly, livable societies?
Sounds good to me! Bring it on.