Annoyed

BapoNoHacko

Thought this was a place for incels to let their feelings out and talk in a place where these fuckin idiot women wouldn’t be but all I see a bunch of women on here that don’t belong at all and I feel angry when I see any of them. It’s like I can’t go anywhere without having to see one.

Username6321

If you do not like them, give them the cold shoulder and focus on the other subforums such as General Discussion. Bluepill is really only for the occasional female and utopian idealists who deny that the mix of personality/looks is decisive. They say that only the personality matters, which is absolute BS and a lie.

BapoNoHacko

Username6321 said:
If you do not like them, give them the cold shoulder and focus on the other subforums such as General Discussion. Bluepill is really only for the occasional female and utopian idealists who deny that the mix of personality/looks is decisive. They say that only the personality matters, which is absolute BS and a lie.
Yea it’s why it bother me when I come on here already pushed off about being left constantly by women. Incels are the only people I actually fit with and I don’t feel like such
An outcast...

lordoftheincels

Staff Member
BapoNoHacko said:
Username6321 said:
Yea it’s why it bother me when I come on here already pushed off about being left constantly by women. Incels are the only people I actually fit with and I don’t feel like such
An outcast...
Just go to the other subforums if it bothers you. There is General, Arts, Media, and Real Life stories. Why are you so fixated on these subforums and this girl in particular? I banned her yesterday, this is her 2nd account if it gives you some relief.

love

Femoid
lordoftheincels said:
BapoNoHacko said:
Username6321 said:
An outcast...
Just go to the other subforums if it bothers you. There is General, Arts, Media, and Real Life stories. Why are you so fixated on these subforums and this girl in particular? I banned her yesterday, this is her 2nd account if it gives you some relief.
He’s fixated on every girl....Same thing happened to me a few days ago.