Anger, I want revenge

Corocoromakidee

Incels.Net Junior
I’m so mad, I can barely even type this. I thought I finally found a girl, no a cretin, to finally ascend with, but SHE TRICKED ME! But of course what do you get when all of them are fucked by Chads.

It was a girl that i had a fair amount of feelings for and i thought that she liked me back too.She would flirt with me and say sexually flirty things too. Finally a girl who wants me.

I was going to ascend to finally rid of being a virgin, we were about to do it when she stopped because she said I was too small, TOO SMALL!! I am around 5 inches, fairly average but it’s obvious that she had some Chad’s mega cock. I said size doesn’t matter and try to continue but then she slaps me and says that she will call rape if I continue. SHE INITIATED THE SEX, IT WAS HER IDEA!!

We didn’t do anything after that and she stopped talking to me and to make matters worse when I walk by her and her friends they look at me and giggle, SHE TOLD THEM AND NOW THEY JUST MOCK ME!!

I want revenge advice, what can I do to get back at her.

I honestly think I should make her the boy who cried wolf and actually do what she “claims” I did, take her down a few pegs.

But really I just want to LDAR

DontWakeMe

Incels.Net Master
Some girls call average not good enough when they've chased nothing but above average Chads their whole life. I'm sorry for your experience. I know how frustrating it must have been to get so close, only to be humiliated like that. I can't think of any way to get her back where you wont be harming yourself in the process. You may just have to move on from this one.

Tupolev

Спецназ
I hate to say it, but i think your best option is probably to just LDAR. Foids aren't worth being incarcerated, always keep that in mind. With that being said, sounds like she's a real scumbag, what a whore.

Kolibri

Destroyer of Soy
Don't worry about getting explosive revenge. Either way, you'll be the one hurt. If you hurt her, you'll get jailed. If you hurt yourself, you'll.....hurt yourself. Best thing to hope for is that MAYBE karma will work its magic. Once in a blue moon it does.

lordoftheincels

Incels.Net Master
I’m so mad, I can barely even type this. I thought I finally found a girl, no a cretin, to finally ascend with, but SHE TRICKED ME! But of course what do you get when all of them are fucked by Chads.

It was a girl that i had a fair amount of feelings for and i thought that she liked me back too.She would flirt with me and say sexually flirty things too. Finally a girl who wants me.

Flirting is meaningless, I've said it before. You need to read more of my teachings, I have the blackest, dankest blackpill around. Others have blackpills, but none are as cultivated as mine. Blackpill will lessen the impact of being abused by women.

(Some like their coffee with cream, others like it black.)

I was going to ascend to finally rid of being a virgin, we were about to do it when she stopped because she said I was too small, TOO SMALL!! I am around 5 inches, fairly average but it’s obvious that she had some Chad’s mega cock. I said size doesn’t matter and try to continue but then she slaps me and says that she will call rape if I continue. SHE INITIATED THE SEX, IT WAS HER IDEA!!
Most likely tyrone. Got no beef with black people, my main issue is white women refuse to date black incels who have a small penis. White women can date black males, provided the males have a small penis. Its a win for both whitecels and blackcels.

ortharzeal

EteRnal Evil.