Angasm

Jorami

Femoid
I was getting my ass kicked in this game, and It ENRAGED me. Usually, Im pretty good at it, but today was not one of those days. I was getting obliterated and I was getting more pissed and furious by the second. I growled and shouted at the computer screen in pure anger, I was so mad I started shaking!

Eventually I died in the game one too many times. I shouted "NO!! GET OFF! GODDAM-" And then, It happened. I started shivering violently and I felt a sharp rush of pleasure flow through me. It felt soo good.. I froze. I stopped the game and started touching myself for a few seconds... I was shocked. I had an orgasm by being angry! No longer mad at the game, I pondered over what the hell just happened.

I tried to recreate it several times but it will not happen when I try. I cant force myself to be angry, it only happens when I'm not thinking about pleasure. I only had it happen 2-3 times in my entire life, but it is awesome when it does happen. It like completely changes your mood from pure unfiltered anger, to confusion.

Has this ever happened to anyone else, or am I just weird? I googled it to see if anyone else had this happen and I got no results.

lordoftheincels

Incels.Net Master
I believe it. Since incels can't win, we are angry but get no pleasure from being angry, we just want to be happy. Women always win, therefore even get orgasms from being angry.

B_C4

Incels.Net Regular
Weird you are asking this on a forum maintained mainly by men. But anyways yes what you experienced is normal so long as it’s not super frequent. Spontaneous orgasms have been linked to anxiety and stress which it sounds like you were experiencing.

If you start getting them on a frequent basis go to your doctor.

lordoftheincels

Incels.Net Master
Weird you are asking this on a forum maintained mainly by men. But anyways yes what you experienced is normal so long as it’s not super frequent. Spontaneous orgasms have been linked to anxiety and stress which it sounds like you were experiencing.

Only women get spontaneous orgasms. Incels get no sexual satisfaction.

B_C4

Incels.Net Regular
Only women get spontaneous orgasms. Incels get no sexual satisfaction.
Yes, well I was referring to her post. If you’ve got male anatomy then you’ve got to handle things yourself. I haven’t done a bunch of research so these are just my thoughts but I’m Pr sure for women it’s the bodies way to calm down and self regulate. Figure men being the stronger of the species should be able to handle more stress and not need that. At least as far as evolution goes. Again just my guess at it.

lordoftheincels

Incels.Net Master
Yes, well I was referring to her post. If you’ve got male anatomy then you’ve got to handle things yourself. I haven’t done a bunch of research so these are just my thoughts but I’m Pr sure for women it’s the bodies way to calm down and self regulate. Figure men being the stronger of the species should be able to handle more stress and not need that. At least as far as evolution goes. Again just my guess at it.
Thats not why but ok.

B_C4

Incels.Net Regular
Women are naturally masochistic and get orgasms from being dominated and feeling powerless.

That is why most women aren't noble and just go with whatever random tyrannical authority happens to be the soup of the day.
I think I’m gonna just have to agree to disagree with you. I’ve seen a few too many women in my life fight injustice for that to be my reality.

lordoftheincels

Incels.Net Master
I think I’m gonna just have to agree to disagree with you. I’ve seen a few too many women in my life fight injustice for that to be my reality.
Correct and N. Tesla predicted this. Women are becoming more and more masculine and hate being feminine. Except when chad knocks at door then suddenly they go back to fem mode.

Jorami

Femoid

I was to embarrassed to ask any guys I knew so I just asked ya'll. I'm glad this is normal, for awhile I though I was spazzing out or something.