Andrew Yang drops out of presidential raсe!

NoHopeNoFear

Tathāgata
Hidden said:
He has a "wife" tho.
Yeaaahhh, I don't buy it tbh.
Hidden said:
Some care about him because of his 2000 dollar thing, jobs and some other beneficial promises.
Sheep. :(

Just live in the woods theory.
If things get really bad i'll just meditate in the woods nearby. You can't destroy a man who is already dead. You can't take away things he doesn't have.

Ropist

Incels.Net Regular
Those who think UBI will work apparently never heard of inflation. Imo automation is one of the reasons why we have feminism. It is just a tool to decrease the population.

Blackguard

-Elite NEET-
The "autistic spectrum" thing is pretty retаrded. True autistics have low-average IQs and can barely communicate. Autism is NOT consistant with high IQ.
Don't forget that asperger's is basically a rare condition. Quite different form autism.

Gard

Incels.Net Master
The "autistic spectrum" thing is pretty retаrded. True autistics have low-average IQs and can barely communicate. Autism is NOT consistant with high IQ.
Don't forget that asperger's is basically a rare condition. Quite different form autism.
Must be hard to diagnose autism in the US then, you can barely distinguish autists from a regular person.

OysterSauce

‏‏‎
Asperger's is a form of autism, all of the symptoms are the same but just milder. I have Asperger's and I think it had a lot to do with my inceldom, probably just as much as my looks. Women always find my behavior creepy no matter what I do!

Blackguard

-Elite NEET-
Blackguard said:
Asperger's is a form of autism, all of the symptoms are the same but just milder. I have Asperger's and I think it had a lot to do with my inceldom, probably just as much as my looks. Women always find my behavior creepy no matter what I do!
Untrue, Asperger's has specific DIFFERENCES than autism. Autism is a much more serious condition.

Blackguard

-Elite NEET-
Blackguard said:
Must be hard to diagnose autism in the US then, you can barely distinguish autists from a regular person.
Thats not true. moderate autism takes away the ability to speak in many cases.
True autism is not remotely normal.

OysterSauce

‏‏‎
Don't forget that asperger's usually have HIGH iq. Asperger's is much more a smart person's condition.
That is true. Most Aspergians have either average or above average IQs, while autistics are often borderline mentally retаrded. But it should be noted that it is possible for someone with "true autism" to have a normal IQ and for someone with Asperger's to have a retаrd-level IQ.

Fiesta Payasos

Doomed | Honkpill
I always look with scepticism every leftist politician that promise things like Yang did. I was leftist till I saw where the left trully goes to. Just look North Korea, Venezuela, Mao's China, URSS.. and now they are taking the poor/rich battle into female/male battle. When you realize those things is pretty clear how they manipulate with populism and lies. They are the worst scum

OysterSauce

‏‏‎
I always look with scepticism every leftist politician that promise things like Yang did. I was leftist till I saw where the left trully goes to. Just look North Korea, Venezuela, Mao's China, URSS.. and now they are taking the poor/rich battle into female/male battle. When you realize those things is pretty clear how they manipulate with populism and lies. They are the worst scum
Yang isn't a leftist. More like a centrist opportunist.

Blackguard

-Elite NEET-
Blackguard said:
Don't forget that asperger's usually have HIGH iq. Asperger's is much more a smart person's condition.
That is true. Most Aspergians have either average or above average IQs, while autistics are often borderline mentally retаrded. But it should be noted that it is possible for someone with "true autism" to have a normal IQ and for someone with Asperger's to have a retаrd-level IQ.
retаrded aspies, don't really exist, AT ALL. Many of the expert (((psychologists))), have been proven wrong before.

Gard

Incels.Net Master
>Man wants to give free money
>Jews don't like it
Wow, surprising.